Is there a difference? Glycerin vs Glycerine

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny bravo

Oct 29, 2009
Missouri
I looked in my walmart, but couldn't find it there. What section of your walmart did you find it in? Food/baking? Pharamcy? Skin care?

I found it near the pharmacy, i believe it was right by the poison ivy skin care stuff. Its labeled as "Glycerin skin protectant" Its a clear bottle about 4" tall white label with black blue and pink writing on it, Glycerine is written larger than everything else in black. Good luck! If you dont find it, ask the pharmacist, they should know where it is located *should*, tell them it is skin protectant.

ALUCARD

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Wylie, TX
iphoneism.us
Well that's quite the conundrum.

Not really, as they intend for their product to be topical or applied to the skin thus the external use only warning. They don't want you to ingest it, but really has nothing to do with vaping or absorbing it as they aren't considering that possibility.

NightShadow

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Tacoma, Washington
I got some stuff i got at the organic health food store called 100% vegetable glycerine, says its USP all natural and food grade. So i hope this is gonna be good too vape with, any imput on what too use for flavouring. Would natural essence oils be O.K.? Happy vapin' peace

Numonik

For the life of your atty and perhaps your lungs I would avoid oil based liquids in the atty. Water based is safer for the atty and you, as it leaves less residues to build up in the atty, and wouldnt crystalize (possibly) in your lungs. Having said that, compared to 4000+ nasty things in an analog I wont say you cant use them if you so desire :)

Kimber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
Tennessee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread