is there a possibility that ProVari will be available in VV/VW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If Provape wants to capture the market of folks who VW is important, they really should.
Based on the number of posts of new Provari owners just here on ECF, I don't think Provape has much to worry about.

This debate has been going on since the first Chinese variable wattage device was introduced and hailed to be the Provari Killer. It came and went. The same is true of several more that have come and gone or have been forgotten. Some are still around but they didn't dethrone the Provari. Who is still the king that holds the standard that all newcomers must be judged by? :p

Last edited:

317Vapers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Indiana
www.youtube.com
I'm not mad if they don't i love my provari still just like tinkering and get bored with things after a while. Always wanting new toys

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
317Vapers

Hense the reason I'm now have been wanting a mech too lol

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
317Vapers

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
Based on the number of posts of new Provari owners just here on ECF, I don't think Provape has much to worry about.

This debate has been going on since the first Chinese variable wattage device was introduced and hailed to be the Provari Killer. It came and went. The same is true of several more that have come and gone or have been forgotten. Some are still around but they didn't dethrone the Provari. Who is still the king that holds the standard that all newcomers must be judged by? :p

There would be a new King, if, and only if, there were a VV/VW APV, which held to the same commitment of design and execution of build standards.

- Andy

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Yep! First it was the release of the bronze one & that the green led was back! After that they announced the chrome & red ones.

You mean the Red and "Highly Polished Stainless Steel".........Its not Chrome ....Im in for a Polished one.....

I think people that are like "OMG have to have VW" are ignorant and annoying. I don't care if Provape never releases a VW mod...

You and me both.....why mess with perfection?

Last edited:

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
I'm waiting for the new faux-chrome to get a mini to add to my v2.0 chrome. No interest in VW, VV is perfectly simple as is.

I suspect they realized the cost and work to create a VW was not worth the incremental sales they would get, if any. The intersection of folks who require VW and folks who want what Provari for the reliability, warranty and durability is probably very small at best. Plenty of products geared towards tinkerers out there, and that is definitely not Provari's market.

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
I'm waiting for the new faux-chrome to get a mini to add to my v2.0 chrome. No interest in VW, VV is perfectly simple as is.

I suspect they realized the cost and work to create a VW was not worth the incremental sales they would get, if any. The intersection of folks who require VW and folks who want what Provari for the reliability, warranty and durability is probably very small at best. Plenty of products geared towards tinkerers out there, and that is definitely not Provari's market.

And, FWIW, this is from someone who has been vaping for about a month, and just built his first RBA yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread