The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is there anyone in the S.W. Suburbs?

Discussion in 'Windy City Vaping' started by Starlite, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Full Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Just wondering if there's any vapers in the S.W. Suburbs. Maybe there can be a meetup of some sort.

2. Amy41996

Amy41996 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

hey...i am in brideview how bout u???

3. TheMaestro

TheMaestro Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2011
    Oak Lawn, Il
    Oak Lawn!!! Howdy, neighbor!

4. Marcella

Marcella Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2012
    Sun City Center, FL
    I grew up in Marquette Park! (and know Oak Lawn very well) ...living down in Florida now, though since the year 1982.

Hope you guys have some great get-togethers, looking forward to my 1st one here in Florida next week..! :p

5. Stonerman33

Stonerman33 Full Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    La Crosse, WI
    Not to hijack this thread, but I recently ordered a Silver bullet for my Ex's mom who lives in Evergreen Park. I placed an order for batteries from a seperate supplier, but it seems they misplaced the order and it never got sent. She really needs this thing to work by the weekend I've been told. Any of you southside Irish know where I can tell her to go to pick up some Tenergy 3.0 batteries and a charger?

6. TheMaestro

Aug 23, 2011
    Oak Lawn, Il
    Are they 18650's? I have a couple I could spare, and a spare charger. Let me know; I'd be happy to help!

7. Stonerman33

Stonerman33 Full Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    La Crosse, WI
    I kinda got her hooked on 6v when I was visiting with my chuck a few weeks ago, so I'm looking to find a source for RCR123A'S. 3.0v. Checked batteries plus and radioshacks website with no luck, and the Chicago vendors I was able to track down all sold mini's, no mods or mod accessories.

8. TheMaestro

Aug 23, 2011
    Oak Lawn, Il
    I have a couple 16340's that I bought for a mod that I got rid of. You're welcome to them. Oh! And a charger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.