• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What town/suburb do you live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
No other Canberran vapers? I guess I'm a trailblazer:vapor:

I will also vouch for Vapebar's excellent service and shipping (2 business days from WA to ACT). I had several questions and they were answered withing the hour. I've already got an Ego-T and a GOGO but the white 510 I bought from Vapebar is fabulous for less conspicuous vaping since from a distance it looks like an analog. Going to buy tome 510-T atomisers and tanks and see how I like them:)

Fantastic news scaf-ace and thanks

There are quite a few vapers in Canberra, maybe not so active here. But they are around :)

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Roselands, NSW here, or South West Sydney for those who have no idea where that is :)

I used to ride my skateboard around the building site every weekend when they were building Roselands Shopping Centre. Used to be a golf course before that, I think.

When I was a kid I grew up in Punchbowl.

Now, Central West NSW.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi mates.

I start my trip around australia in octobre. Hope to find support here if something happen with my vaping parts. Can I contact you if it is so?

Hack is a top-notch supplier of supplies like cartos, batteries and such (bought my Provari mini from him**heart**) but remember to bring your own nic liquid as you can't get it here.

If you get around to visiting Canberra send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread