Is there something like a Provari... but Automatic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumblejumper

Dec 8, 2012
Florida
To the post about "everyone graduates", that's crap. I hold everything in my hand while vaping, but prefer the feel of an automatic as opposed to pushing a button... it's just personal preference.

I started on an ego type with a clearo, and have used that ever since. I'm used to autos, and have tried push-buttons, but they just don't feel right to me. If I want some vapor, I just want to inhale. Seems simple enough, just surprised nothing like that seems to exist.

I've use the auto spinner from smokeless image, but it's inconsistent, and the battery life isn't up to par. That's the closest I've found, but would prefer more control at this point.

I guess I'm looking for a unicorn.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Ego size 808, Vape4ife Dial-a-volt.
vaporizer-variable-voltage-dial-a-volt-1.jpg

Kinda like a twist/spinner, but auto.

Have fun
I

LOL.... Fools Seldom Differ......:blush:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
To the post about "everyone graduates", that's crap. I hold everything in my hand while vaping, but prefer the feel of an automatic as opposed to pushing a button... it's just personal preference.

I started on an ego type with a clearo, and have used that ever since. I'm used to autos, and have tried push-buttons, but they just don't feel right to me. If I want some vapor, I just want to inhale. Seems simple enough, just surprised nothing like that seems to exist.

I've use the auto spinner from smokeless image, but it's inconsistent, and the battery life isn't up to par. That's the closest I've found, but would prefer more control at this point.

I guess I'm looking for a unicorn.

"but it's inconsistent" Therein lies the reason you don't see an automatic in the more advanced devices. The mechanism used for an automatic has major failings. They are not liquid proof for one. Any e-liquid or condensation accumulation from reconstituted vapor accumulates on the battery devices top connector, which is a sure bet for a hard-shorted battery failure at some point in time. Smokeless Image's design is probably the best on the market, but there is minimal demand for this in more advanced systems so better technology in this regard has been stymied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread