Is there such thing as secondhand vapor? This must have been asked before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
No. And for the comments about PG allergy, so far I've never heard of anyone hospitalized or visiting having a reaction and its in the ventilation system. I supposed if you got in their face and blew a huge cloud right on them they might but who does that? I've also never seen a disclaimer given at a concert where they use it for effect.

Short answer: no.

Slightly longer answer: Only to the extent that there are such things as second-hand perfume or second-hand cooking.

Longer longer answer: Toxicology analyses indicate that vapor is well within OSHA air-quality standards even for the primary user, so any risk to bystanders is negligible to the point of effective nonexistence. That, of course, doesn't mean that there won't be someone, somewhere, who has a legitimate allergy or sensitivity to huge plumes of vapor blown in poorly ventilated spaces -- and it certainly doesn't mean that we won't be inundated with negative so-called news' reports about that person when and if he materializes -- but for all practical purposes, there's no such thing as second-hand vapor.

This.

Sent from my VS980 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread