ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
OK thanks - so this is complete & all one needs to start vaping?

The Zenith D22 3mL tank IS a complete tank, right out of the box. But, you'll need a mod to attach it to.

The tank comes with a 0.5ohm Z-coil installed, but also has a 1.6ohm coil in the box, too. You can either leave the 0.5ohm in it, or easily change it out for the 1.6ohm coil. Once you've got the coil installed...just fill the tank with your eliquid. I attach it to a mod and usually take a couple pulls on it before I hit the fire button to help pull some eliquid into the coil. From there on out....it's just happy vaping.

Don't forget to try using the coupon code USS25 at Checkout...to get the discount that'll drop the tank cost to only $13.49. I hope it's still in effect now.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
The Zenith D22 3mL tank IS a complete tank, right out of the box. But, you'll need a mod to attach it to.
Don't forget to try using the coupon code USS25 at Checkout...to get the discount that'll drop the tank cost to only $13.49. I hope it's still in effect now.
The Discount Code works but i didn't finish the order coz i thought something is missing. Guess i still need to find a mod thing, & think i also need a battery. That's why i posted above wondering if there's some kinda kit that includes everything. THX

Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Guess i still need to find a mod thing, & think i also need a battery. That's why i posted above wondering if there's some kinda kit that includes everything. THX

If you buy a mod with an internal battery...you don't need to get a couple separate batteries and a battery charger right now. You can recharge the mod with the cable it will come with. I've been using mods with an internal battery almost exclusively since 2014. The shortest time any have lasted me has been almost 4 years. (I've had 2 die, but it was my own fault...not the mods.) The ones from 2016 are even still working well. All the mods in my "stash" aren't internal battery ones, but many are. Once you get a set-up that you can easily use for NOW...you can research mods that take external batteries and order some of them for the longterm.

Innokin Store does have a couple internal battery set-ups I'd recommend...that are what I'd consider to be pretty basic. One is an Innokin CoolFire IV mod...that you can use the Zenith D22 tank on. (I use 2 set-ups like that myself, and really like them.) The other one is a kit..that comes with a mod AND a Zlide tank, which also takes the Z-Coils. Personally, I prefer the Zenith D22 tanks over the Zlide, but many people like the Zlide tanks, too.

First, is the CoolFire IV mod kit linked to below. It's called a kit, but doesn't come with a tank. It's been a popular mod with an excellent reputation for more than 5 years. There are still quite a few of us who use them and even have more in our longterm "stash". It has a 2000mah internal battery, that you recharge using the cable that comes with the kit.

CoolFire IV Mod Express Kit - With the 25% off coupon code, it would be $23.24, and comes in Silver, that would match the Stainless Steel Zenith D22 tank. The only downside to ordering 1 of them, is that it would ship from China and take longer to get to you than the tank would, since it ships from Texas.

The other 1 I'd recommend is a mod/tank kit...the Zlide Tube Mod Kit below. That tube mod has a larger 3000mAh internal battery, and is also rechargeable with the included cable. The Zlide tank that comes with it has a 4mL capacity and uses the Z-Coils, too. The kit includes 2 different ones that can be used in the Zlide tank and in the Zenith D22 tank: (1) 1.2ohm coil and (1) 0.8ohm coil. So it would give you the chance to try 4 of the various Z-coils to see which you might like the best. The Zenith D22 tank will also work on the Zlide tube mod. Just swap it out for the Zlide tank.

Zlide Tube Vape Kit - It's sold out in Silver, but the Blue is pretty and the Zenith D22 in Stainless Steel would also look fine on it, IMO. Once you use the coupon code the price of the kit would be $24.74. Another person I've helped to get stocked up really likes her Zlide Tube Mod Kits. In fact, once she tried 2 she bought first...she ordered 3 more kits!

IF you order a Zenith D22 tank and either the CoolFire IV mod kit or the Zlide Tube Mod Kit ...you'd also qualify for Free S/H then.

If you have any questions about the above, just ask...and I'll answer them as soon as I can. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread