Is this type of nicotine vapeable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagazo

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
See, he still isn't clear about what was being talked about despite having the link posted twice. He needs you, "kaantila" to post the link or to say that the nic in the links I posted are what you were talking about in the OP. Then everyone in this thread will be safe, despite the fact that nobody even ordered the nic in question.

Wow, was that a close call!!!

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Inappropriate

Bagazo

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Quoted deleted post

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
rqqlnm4.gif
Settle down in here please.

Forum Rules | E-Cigarette Forum

8. Courtesy
a. Members must be polite at all times. When addressing another Forum user, you will be polite. Courteous discussion is welcome here but heated and abusive argument is not. If attacked you are not allowed to respond in kind. Instead use the Private Message system and try to resolve matters privately and amicably. If problems persist ask for the help of a Moderator.

9. Personal attacks
You can disagree with the subject matter of a post, but never personally attack the poster - “Attack the post, not the poster”. Treat people as you would like to be treated yourself: with courtesy.

10. Misconduct
a. These are not permitted -
  • Flaming (insults).
  • Criticising or complaining about a Moderator, or how the site is run, except via PM (private message).
  • Discussion or mention of illegal/illicit drugs or sexual content.
  • Posting of vulgar videos.
  • Obscene or vulgar language.
  • Trying to place offensive text in a post by evading the forum's built-in word censor, using symbols or alternative letters for example.
  • Multiple identities/accounts: each member is allowed only one account on the ECF Forums. This also applies to Facebookers (one account only on ECF).
  • Spamming for post count (placing meaningless posts) is against the rules.

Kaana

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2015
Bosphorus
I don't understand why you think this is some well kept secret, if there is a link then it is already on the internet. If I understand correctly Millipore is the retail division of Merck and will sell and ship worldwide. I have already posted this link: 820877 | (-)-Nicotine, just say if this is the product you were looking at and that would put and end to the speculation.

Because to some it wasn't clear what you were asking about.

it's not a secret, I said multiple times I can send link whoever wants.

Just dont want to share it all of the internet because it's banned in my country and I want to buy it if I need in case of emergency.

Thank you for your contributions, very pleased

Bagazo

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Just dont want to share it all of the internet because it's banned in my country and I want to buy it if I need in case of emergency.
I'm really not following the logic. If you could send a link, it's all ready shared with the entire internet. I posted the link multiple times in this thread. All you had to say was "yes, that's the stuff I'm talking about".

On top of that, if it's already banned in your country what are they going to do, ban it more? Cause I'm pretty sure Merck isn't going to stop selling it.

Last edited:

Kaana

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2015
Bosphorus
I'm really not following the logic. If you could send a link, it's all ready shared with the entire internet. I posted the link multiple times in this thread. All you had to say was "yes, that's the stuff I'm talking about".

On top of that, if it's already banned in your country what are they going to do, ban it more? Cause I'm pretty sure Merck isn't going to stop selling it.

thank you for explaining all of these,

thats the product that Ive been talking about but that's not my link allright ?

my link from a local distributor in my country selling that merck nicotine to everyone without asking questions (for now) or lab licence even it's banned, do you know what I'm sayin ?

if somebody complain to the "fda in here" it wont be avaliable anymore. that's why I dont prefer to share it to the public.

the discussion started when some vaper fella didnt believe me,

so I have proven, he approved, problem solved =)

Bagazo

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
thats the product that Ive been talking about but that's not my link allright ?
That was all that was needed.

my link from a local distributor in my country selling that merck nicotine to everyone without asking questions (for now) or lab licence even it's banned, do you know what I'm sayin ?

if somebody complain to the "fda in here" it wont be avaliable anymore. that's why I dont prefer to share it to the public.
I don't know if your retailer is Millipore but it is the Merck subsidiary that supplies life science industry.

I could be wrong but I get the feeling that the ban is on "e-cig" products while, this is a pharma product. A ban on one doesn't always mean a ban on the other but I understand, better safe than sorry.

the discussion started when some vaper fella didnt believe me,

so I have proven, he approved, problem solved =)
I know but there was more than one and the other one didn't seem to have any intention of asking for the link.

By the way, did you get to try any of the other e-cig jucies linked earlier in the thread?

Reactions: Kaana

Kaana

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2015
Bosphorus
That was all that was needed.

I don't know if your retailer is Millipore but it is the Merck subsidiary that supplies life science industry.

I could be wrong but I get the feeling that the ban is on "e-cig" products while, this is a pharma product. A ban on one doesn't always mean a ban on the other but I understand, better safe than sorry.

I know but there was more than one and the other one didn't seem to have any intention of asking for the link.

By the way, did you get to try any of the other e-cig jucies linked earlier in the thread?

Same happened a year ago to the alcohol, goverment banned buying & selling ethly alcohol without an expensive lab licence against the diy liquor makers.

I havent tried them cause I gave an order from pink mule couple of months ago and it's seized. I'm waiting for a busy shopping time like "back to school" "christmas etc so it can slip in.

Bagazo

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Same happened a year ago to the alcohol
I've heard that things have gotten tougher but you can still buy alcohol right? What about tobacco?

I know your goal is e-juice but what about using tobacco as snus or snuff. Also, this is the "Liquid Extraction From Tobacco" sub-forum. Just saying.

I read around here that in Australia you can't even grow your own tobacco.

Reading things like that make me think that at some point it might just be easier to quit.

Kaana

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2015
Bosphorus
I've heard that things have gotten tougher but you can still buy alcohol right? What about tobacco?

I know your goal is e-juice but what about using tobacco as snus or snuff. Also, this is the "Liquid Extraction From Tobacco" sub-forum. Just saying.

I read around here that in Australia you can't even grow your own tobacco.

Reading things like that make me think that at some point it might just be easier to quit.

I can buy all kind of alcohol except ethyl. They are basically saying no tax no booze lol

pack of tobacco cant sell legally too, but there are farmers in here selling their harvest on bazaars like fruit so it's relatively easy to get.

Tobacco extraction is little scary process, there are many ingredients involved, so I thought it's better not to touch. I never be a fan of cigarette, I love shisha and the closest thing to shisha is vaping on low nic levels with lung hits. I havent get any side effect so far I run 4 times a week and never getting breathing issues.

I'll order again on july, there will be a religious holiday in here and shopping get busier

Bagazo

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
I can buy all kind of alcohol except ethyl. They are basically saying no tax no booze lol
I meant drinks (ethyl). I was reading something about bars being able to sell but not advertise.

pack of tobacco cant sell legally too, but there are farmers in here selling their harvest on bazaars like fruit so it's relatively easy to get.
So the laws really just target e-cigs.

Tobacco extraction is little scary process, there are many ingredients involved, so I thought it's better not to touch.
True but at least it is an option.

Reactions: Kaana

barjc

Jun 7, 2015
I bought 120ml of pure nicotine to 99.5%, even though it is dangerous for two reasons, first managed by U $ 45.00 and everything that goes in my country of US $ 50.00 is taxed at 50% and find out is for electronic cigarette back to the sender, but is also not a crime!
According to the cost of fret, it took 45 days but came by USPS, I was afraid only of some unsuspecting open and contact with the liquid, because nicotine is rapidly absorbed by the skin.
PG mixed with 40ml 760ml, 760ml 40ml pure nicotine VG, thus obtaining two liquids 800ml of 50mg / ml or 5%, and by calculating diluted to 18mg / ml in my líqudos.
40ml of pure nicotine have kept, all in sheltered locations of light at room temperature.
I was careful, I used latex gloves in a cool environment when I finished I saw that the gloves ficarm with yellow finger, even if it had not noticed any contact with the liquid, so the next time I will use safety glasses, and finishing will take direct a warm bath!
I have a question. How long will this nicotine? It will weaken or ruin at once?

Translated with google!

Kaana

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2015
Bosphorus
I forgot about this thread so let me explain what happened later.

First of all I got in touch with vapestek and they declared will ship internationally.
Unfortunately their offer was like shipping via TNT or DHL. Even though I told them that means seizure for my country they refused to ship via USPS so I passed them.

The molnshop deals were good but they dont sell 100mg to the retail customers.
It's a con for me cause I didnt have many shots & could order only small packages when buying nic (cause it can be hold on customs any given order), so I didnt get from them too.

I found ecigxpress when I was looking for some flavors online, checked some feedbacks in here and didnt see any negative one. Ordered from their website, havent mixed anything but the delivery went smooth. Looking forward to mixing and vaping.

Thank you for all suggestions, guys,
Keep on vaping, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread