Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Any VG at all? No. Purity matters.

I vaguely remember buying some of that stuff from a health food store and vaping it at one point because I was short on other options. It was listed as food grade which is the minimum purity level commonly considered usable.

Things may have changed though. It was a while ago. Need more packaging information.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Is there better packaging info here? That's from the manufacturer.

PS >>> how do you add photos on this forum? Thanks!!
Nope. You need to know if it’s food grade and who is certifying it as such.

As to pics copy/paste generally works. Also there’s the camera button at the top of the box.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Is there better packaging info here? That's from the manufacturer.

PS >>> how do you add photos on this forum? Thanks!!
LaZeR, I'm sure it won't kill you but here's an example of a suitable VG (pharmaceutical grade) to use in your mixes. I happen to be familiar with this brand but there are others that have the same quality. Vendors should be able to offer a MSDS (material safety data sheet) on their products.

Glycerin Vegetable - 1 Quart (43 oz. net wt) - Non GMO - Sustainable Palm Based - USP - KOSHER - PURE - Pharmaceutical Grade

ETA: This is available on Amazon, as well.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I get my VG (and PG) in gallon jugs from Bulk Apothecary. I've bought from them for years. Excellent quality products and fast shipping. $4.13 for a 16oz bottle. $14.60 for 10lbs (gallon jug).

Glycerin

It is pure, kosher, USP vegetable glycerin. USP is key when looking for quality VG.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
I get my VG (and PG) in gallon jugs from Bulk Apothecary. I've bought from them for years. Excellent quality products and fast shipping. $4.13 for a 16oz bottle. $14.60 for 10lbs (gallon jug). Glycerin It is pure, kosher, USP vegetable glycerin. USP is key when looking for quality VG.
Thanks again ~ I posted above regarding Quarts but you guys also buy Gallons?? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread