Is TW Patriot Halo? If so which is Freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
No responses, eh? Nobody knows anything about Patriot?

Well, 's okay I guess. Even if TW did have a Freedom flavor I would still buy it from Halo if it were available. No reason to support imitators when you can support innovators. Unless...unless Halo supplies TW with the Patriot line?

I feel special. Like I own a thread. This is my very own thread and only I comment here.

MiloB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Haven't tried the Patriot line but aside from some of those Peeps mentioning it, I've heard from some more senior vapors that discount that comparison. They say the Patriot range is nothing like Halo. I'm talking taste here not quality. As I said I have never tried the Patriot range because I like the Halo too much and the Patriot range is an extra $5 to Halo's (last I checked) for a 30ml, so I never had an incentive to try.

My 2 cents.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Uzza is this where you heard that?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ot-kamel-tastes-lot-like-halo-smooth-8-a.html

I'd be interested to know as well - by the time I found out about Halo they were all sold out of the higher mg.

Yeah, that thread is where I got the "Harley = Americano" idea. But I didn't really trust the thread because someone said:

"Just an update, i got the Totally Wicked Ice Menthol, it's the exact same juice as Halo's Cool, or Newpure. So now that Halo is out of stock, I going with TW."...

And Halo's Cool is nothing like Halo's Newpure, so if TW Ice Menthol is the same as both then your taste buds must be broken.

So, are you really Robert Smith? I've always wanted to chat with Robert Smith about vaping.

sixstring

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
SW Ga. USA
www.kdpconline.com
I have tried the Patriot line and it's pretty good... Having said that, it is NOTHING like Halo.....

I'd give Patriot range an 8 out of 10 and Halo a 10 out of 10....

I didn't and don't think they taste anywhere the same....

My .02

Kris

Gotta disagree with ya here. Everyone's taste is different, but to both vapers in my household Halo Harley is the same as TW tobacco americano. This is the only comparison I've made because it's the only TW juice I've ever ordered.

Both juices have the same consistency, color, smell, taste and vapor production. The TH on the TW juice is a bit stronger BC it's 36 mg vs. 24.

That said, I wish HALO would get re-stocked and offer a 36mg Harley - their prices are better...

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
IMO the TW Patriot Menthol Ice is the EXACT Same as Halo's cool. It has the same consistency, same color, same smell, same taste.

Guess I can buy that one. Ice is Halo's strongest menthol flavor. Two quality vapor producing juices + strong menthol = not much to distinguish by. The non-menthol flavors though, that's a different story thinks I.

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
i just received my HALO juices,
i can confirm Halo Freedom is IDENTICAL to TW M/borough Patriot Range.
And Halo Torque (ex Harley) is IDENTICAL to TW Tobacco Americano Patriot Range.
I also have Halo Smooth8, i wouldn't wonder if it's like TW Kamel, but i can't comment on this as i don't have it.
So, there are 2 chances:
TW bought wholesale liquid from Halo or they just cloned the flavour.

prateus

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Muskoka, Ontario
Halo sells some flavourings to TW, it has been confirmed. Although the Halo base is different. It definetly has ethly maltol in it, and some glycerin, not VG just plain old glycerin. They are the same chemically but glycerin is made from animal fats. This is why halo sells an unflavoured juce. Fusion because of certain additives. There may be more it, but even vapenstein says American at 20% with ethyl maltol is torque 56 spot on. I wish someone else sold the flavoring extracts other then TW because 35$ shipping to canada is robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread