is VoidMist no more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
it has said that for the last 2 weeks or so BUT you could still browse all the inventory...now nada :(

anybody have any Batter Cake Special flavoring they dont like or want to get rid of?...lol

that was part of my Pineapple Upside down cake mix
says this on their site

I am sorry, but I need to stop taking orders due to inventory, restocking and reconstruction.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
nope they are shutting down the site....

i still want some Batter Cake SPecial DIY Flavorings...anybody have some they dont want???
well its official

Hi BamsBBQ,

Yes, I am looking at shutting it down. Sorry for the inconvinience. Hope you find a good alternative. Thank you.

It could be that he's working on a new nic. base..

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
it has said that for the last 2 weeks or so BUT you could still browse all the inventory...now nada :(

anybody have any Batter Cake Special flavoring they dont like or want to get rid of?...lol

that was part of my Pineapple Upside down cake mix
Hmm I thought you only had the premade cake batter juice when I asked what percentage do you mix the flavor to make it taste good..

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
You're right! Wow, I guess I never thought of that because I only buy Capella when it's on sale for either $3 or $3.33 for 14mL. I wonder who they get their flavorings from.
I don't know, but Ive had a few of his flavors when I first started DIY and they are really good. He has different flavors that we normally see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread