Heavy cake, lost the mixing mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Hello fellow vapers, its a sad sad day, i have totally lost My mojo when it comes to mixing liquids, whatever i mix tastes bland and has absolutely NO depth, and vaping ends up being boring and the cigs looks so tempting... To try and get the passion going again i want to learn how to make some really heavy cake flavors... Im talking heavy as in i wanna feel the cake as if i were eating it, what brands make aromas for cake flavors that are truly heavy? So far All i have found is perfumers apprentice vanilla cupcake but havn't tried it yet

Sendt fra min D6603 med Tapatalk

Reactions: Kenna

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Maybe it would be best to tell us what you've tried and how you mixed it. I find no matter how good the flavor is. If it's not mixed correctly it won't be good. So tell use what flavorings you've tried and how you mixed them. Be as detailed as possible.

In the mean time read my blogs it will give you plenty of information on how to mix. My blogs can be found below in my sig line.

Reactions: Kenna

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Baker Flavors has a couple really good cake flavors. http://baker-flavors.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-accept-orders-on-our-email.html I buy them from here in the US, but some people buy direct from Russia. I use so little (they are VERY concentrated), about .5%-1%, that a 10ml bottle lasts a very long time. So the huge markup in price doesn't bug me that much. ANyway...I found this site close-ish to you Baker Flavors - ecigs freedom to vape with Valuecig but have no idea of shipping costs. Sometimes Germany to the US is ridiculously high. Plus the flavors don't have the same names I'm used to. The 'cake' is a bit lemony (maybe that is 'cupcake' on the German site?) And 'sponge cake' might be 'vanilla biscuit'? Not sure. They are very good.

xxJollyRogerxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2014
Cayman Islands
Sounds almost like you are suffering from flavor fatigue. I found myself in the same place a few months ago and I vaped plain unflavored juice for a couple of weeks and that really seemed to help kick the flavors back into gear for me when i tried them again. Maybe try the that?
Sorry don't have any advice on the cake side of things.

Reactions: mudmanc4

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
meaningless input:
For those that are of age; scenario, you want to 'get the party on' , so you go out at the right time , find the right people and start chugging at your favorite pub. You have a few, then a few more , before you know it , you realise you feel sober.

Mindset. Build your mind up, and as @xxJollyRogerxx stated, taste blind.

Walk away, vape another flavor for a day or week. Then have a few guinea pigs or friends run the tatse test. I bet your making decent juice, you just have the brain set on something that may or may not be un achievable.

Swede

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2011
Canada
Sounds almost like you are suffering from flavor fatigue. I found myself in the same place a few months ago and I vaped plain unflavored juice for a couple of weeks and that really seemed to help kick the flavors back into gear for me when i tried them again. Maybe try the that?

This.

Have you tried unflavored yet? I prefer it to flavored ejuice by a long shot...

labmonkeys

Jun 7, 2015
This x2. Taste buds get tired from the constant bombardment of flavours. Plus they get used the similiar flavours, and if you like certain flavours (which are mostly the same chemical) they probably got quite used to it.

As well over-flavouring and too much heavy flavours is something that will get you vapours tongue faster than you can vape your tank.

Obviosuly experiences vary from person to person as taste buds and their regeneration is something very specific to each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread