Issue with Provari vanity rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Phatsaqs

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Houston, Texas
Anyone else have an issue with them preventing firing? I've tried 2 of them. One from Innovape, and one other I don't know the name of. With a kayfun, I can back the connector pin out a hair, and it works. Problem is, I'm wanting to grab a Kanger Mega, and that's a no go. I have to ask, what's the point of it if it prevents firing?

Kbennett65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
Northern, Wi, USA
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...g-roundup.html?highlight=Provari+ring+roundup

Here is a link to a thread detailing the available rings, there is a picture in there somewhere sorting them by size. From personal experience I found the ibtank ring is too tall for the Kfun, I got no connection at all. The provape ring works well but does fit a little loose. Of course differences in manufacturing will make the center posts slightly different from tank to tank, so if you are finding the Provari ring is too tall where I find it a hair short that size comparison of the rings should be useful. If I remember right there was one or two at least that are a little shorter than provape's ring.

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
3u2e3any.jpg

No problem with either of mine using kayfun 3.1 clones. The black is the ring from pro vapes and the zombie is from lokilab (I have a black one from lokilab but its not as snug for some reason, it rattles a small amount and can be rotated freely).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread