issue with TV tobacco and cartos dying left right and center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm unclear as to why the tobacco would in any way be clogging attys OR cartomizers as this is not something that we hear. Usually the complaint is the the vapor production is lower than expected and this largely due to the fact that our tobacco is not an imitation flavor, it is the product of a tobacco/PG maceration. But the plant matter soaking in the PG tends to augment the PG in a way that on vaporization, the water molecules are actually larger, the lungs more easily absorb the vapor and on exhale, there just seems to be little or no vapor. that's because the lungs absorb mostly everything.

vaping at higher voltage tends to clear this dilema up. But this doesn't really hit on your point.

I haven't actually been avoiding this topic, I was simply on vacation.

As best as I CAN answer, since this isn't a complaint that we commonly get with this particular flavor, I have to assume that it may be related to the electronics and not the liquid.

This may not be a welcomed answer, but it's all that I have right now.

YKruss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Springfield, VA
Vaping at higher voltage tends to clear this dilema up. But this doesn't really hit on your point.

As best as I CAN answer, since this isn't a complaint that we commonly get with this particular flavor, I have to assume that it may be related to the electronics and not the liquid.

I don't know, I tried TV Tobacco on different PVs and Provari but got the same results.
I am quoting myself from earlier post:
...the resistance of my Boge 2.0 and 3.0 and Ressurectores 1.7 are going down to 1.2 - 1.4 after just couple hours of using them.
I am using Provari, for Boge 2.0 it's just 4 volts, for 3.0 it's 5 volts and for 1.7 it's a 3.7 volts.

When I feel burned taste it's already to late to lower the voltage and carto is ruined.

But I love this juice so lately I have been using it on a carto which I feel is on the last leg and need to be replaced anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread