iStick 30 and 50 - stock availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathouse

Jan 21, 2015
small town, East Texas
See if this'll work...

Eleaf iStick 50W Full Kit - $52.95 - WORLDofVAPE

I'm still pretty new at posting more than words. And I hope that link doesn't break any rules. So sorry if it does...

Both Eciggity and VapeNW show to have the black ones (battery only). Not sure about the kits.

One more, Rock Bottom Vapes.

Note: of all these places, I've personally dealt only with Rocky Mountain (which says the blacks are in stock) and Sweet-Vapes. Good experiences with both of them.

Last edited:

scotiwis

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
New Zealand
Thanks everyone, but there doesn't seem to be any site that has both the 30w and 50w in black (and I can't pay for shipping twice to NZ from different sites ugh).
Here's what I found, anywhere else?

eleafus: 30w-no black
worldofvape: 30w-no stock
vapenw: 30w-no black
eciggity: 30w-no stock
sweet-vapes: 50w-no black
rockymountainvapor: 30w-no black
rockbottomvapes: 30w-no black

Last edited:

cathouse

Jan 21, 2015
small town, East Texas
Thanks everyone, but there doesn't seem to be any site that has both the 30w and 50w in black (and I can't pay for shipping twice to NZ from different sites ugh).
Here's what I found, anywhere else?

eleafus: 30w-no black
worldofvape: 30w-no stock
eciggity: 30w-no stock
sweet-vapes: 50w-no black
rockymountainvapor: 30w-no black
rockbottomvapes: 30w-no black

Geez, you're right, looks like I got in a hurry and only looked for one or the other. Not both at the same place and both in black. Really sorry about wasting your time like that.

I might strike out here, too, but see if originvape.com will do the trick. They appear to have some combination of kits and/or batteries only.

Barryo

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Upstate NY, USA
If anything you can get one of these...iStick 20W/30W Silicone Case - $2.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

I got a couple of these ordered so I can let you know how they fit when they get here.
I got a bunch of these from Rocky Mountain for my iStick 20's and 30's and they fit perfectly. Snug enough that they will remain attached and, you can remove them without difficulty. The red color is really pink and the white is not a solid white. The white is translucent and it allows some of the color of the iStick to show thru which I find is very attractive. You cannot beat Rocky Mountain's price unless you want to order from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread