istick.org - is this site legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotiwis

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
New Zealand
Have been hunting everywhere for istick 30w and 50w in black that will ship to New Zealand - the only place apart from eleafus I have found with both black in stock and international shipping is istick.org
This looks very cheap in comparison, even the DHL international shipping is cheap, I am dubious.
Anyone know about the reliability of this site please?
Thanks

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Well... let's look around it a bit. They spelled "reviews" with a "D" and claim to be an "Authrized" reseller.. lol. But other than that... it looks legit to me. I've seen grammar and spelling errors on sites before and I haven't had any problems. But if you're not sure about it then you just gotta ask if you can live without the money they'll get from you if they screw you over.

This is why I always buy any equipment over 30 dollars at a local store instead of online even if I can save online.

mark-in-dallas

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Dallas, TX USA
When in doubt, I usually take a look at the domain ownership records. the whois.com records shows the domain was registered in Sept. 2014 to a James Chen with an address in Apple Valley, Ca., and Google shows that address to be a residence. Is it legit? Maybe, but personally I am turned off by sites that don't list an address or phone number. I am also turned off by the fact that they offer a 30 day money back guarantee, but clearly state in the terms that they reserve the right to deny any refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread