istick 30w and dripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrown12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
illinois
hi Everyone! I currently have a 30w istick and really want to give dripping a try, my buddy let me use his doge clone dripper But the O rings are pretty worn. Anyone have any input? Should i upgrade to a 50w? But before i do, can i get some cheap dripper suggestions? just wanna get mt feet wet, nothing too expensive.

LuNar

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2014
Hays KS
I have a 30 watt device and I drip with my tugboat clone at home. Dude dripping is awesome once you get coil building and wicking down. The flavor is amazing the vapor is insane. I strongly suggest using max vg eliquid for dripping.

Ya it sucks a bit to have to drip after every 10-15 rips but it is worth it.

If your getting into dripping I suggest lowering your nic level to like 6mg or lower. I also suggest getting a rda that has a few heat sinks on the bottom to stop heat transfer to the mod. I don't know about anyone else but it bothers me when my rda heats up and it heats up my mod.

I've heard fastttech has many rda clones for pretty cheap but they're shipping takes forever not to mention they are in the middle of a holiday this month and won't be shipping anything till like next month.

RichJr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boston Ma.
I'd agree completely with the 50 watt iStick. You'll notice going sub ohm drains your battery faster. A bigger battery and lower ohm capabilities is great.

For a dripper I would recommend the W series for their high quality, competitive prices and easy to use. How many coil? Verticals or horizontal?

Here's some pics of a few different options.
S6aS78T.jpg

iGo W 11 on the iStick 50 watt.

G0UaGdT.jpg

My setup, quad twisted vertical coils. 0.25 ohm so it needs the 50 watt iStick at least to run although you can make the coil to your desired rating.

This is their triple vertical dripper.
rJKupm7.jpg

iXs3aB7.jpg

SjJztD5.jpg

Even cheaper and easier to work with, the W plus.
igo-w-plus-rda-internals-%28page-picture-large%29.jpg

You could always go for the big dripper! It's a dripper with a push button mouthpiece atop a tank that delivers a few small drops to the coil/coils each press. Single or dual coil.
KK9uFnf.jpg

5DAle5j.jpg

wFcTjil.jpg

Or maybe you want a rebuildable tank? The Lemo or Lemo Drop are excellent. Single or dual coil setups. These are also made to hybrid to the eVic supreme!
bffOVLA.jpg

Xbjee1S.jpg

rbx5-rebuildable-tank-components-%28page-picture-large%29.jpg

The Delta II is another option as it comes with atomizers and has a separate rebuildable base.
http://www.joyetech.com/product/delta2.php

Just took most of these pics right now for you. Hopefull they help a little bit. All of these are for sale at the Totally Wicked eliquid site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dahomey

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I'd recommend the EHPro Veritas clone which you can find on ebay for $18. It's not a cloud chaser, but a flavor chaser. If you run a single coil build horizontally across the airflow, you should get a pretty good vape around 30w. The veritas has a deep well that holds plenty of juice without leaking and it is pocketable if you close off the airflow completely by turning the cap.

I have two 30w's and one 50w.

The 30w's are my everyday takealong.

The 50 is only when I want the extensive battery life.
I never need more than 30w, I mostly stick between 12 to 18 watt.

I recently started dripping, I have a magma clone and am quite happy with it.
I'm only bothered by the whistle, but am going to chamfer the airhole next week.

G Mel

Jun 4, 2015
hi Everyone! I currently have a 30w istick and really want to give dripping a try, my buddy let me use his doge clone dripper But the O rings are pretty worn. Anyone have any input? Should i upgrade to a 50w? But before i do, can i get some cheap dripper suggestions? just wanna get mt feet wet, nothing too expensive.

You can drip on the istick 30W (I have one and use my magma rda on it) IMO it's definately one of THE BEST atomizers for dripping and you DO NOT NEED MORE THAN 20-25 watts to use it. I run mine @ 18.5 watts with a 1.4 ohm SINGLE micro coil. Works AMAZINGLY! Killer FLAVOR and still gives you dense vapor

Robert Dean

May 10, 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio
The Freakshow and Troll RDA's by Wotofo are both great and cheap devices. Freakshow for flavor, Troll for clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread