Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an iStick 30w but don't tend to have a lot of money for tanks. I just went and bought an Aspire BDC but it seems to taste burnt after a few hits in a row. Any recommended cheaper tanks that may work well with this Battery? I enjoy getting a good amount of vapor but keeping the taste at least somewhat at the same time. It's a 1.9 Resistance and I've been running the tank at the lowest setting (3.0 W 4.7V).

Eekins

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The eLeaf Melo tank is my favorite on there. It's a 0.5 ohm coil, its not too expensive, you can pick one up for just under $30 and the coils are reletively cheap compared to other sub ohm coils. Great flavor and decent vapor production. It was one of my first setups when I started getting into vaping as a hobby, and it's still one of my favorites for when I'm driving around town running my errands.

Fifacoinsfut

Moved On
May 5, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Istick 30 has a voltage output range of 2v ~ 8v & a wattage range of 5w ~ 30w.
watt & volt are two different modes, pick one or the other, you cannot adjust both at the same time. If you adjust watts to 3w then set volts to 4.7 you are vaping at 4.7v.
4.7 / 1.9Ω = 11.62w which is likely 2w - 4w too much power for that type of clearomizer.
5w / 1.9 Ω = 3.08v

I'd suggest a nautilus with the bvc heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread