Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
I'm not familiar with the I stick but I would think the button might loosen with use. But it's up to you. If you can't live with it, then I'd definitely take it back and get something you are able to use easier. Hopefully someone more familiar with the I stick can let you know if they are ALL tight like that or not. Bottom line, if your not happy with it, then yes, I would exchange it. I wish you the best.

dleister1981

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
Michigan USA
when i opened the box it was just like the original, got tighter, until im putting what has to be close to 4 ro 5 pounds of force on it, to fire it, unless i press the corner then i can get an easy fire out of it. it gets clicky before it fires, you can click it and get nothing, have to press more to get a fire, its not that its getting worse either

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
only thing that sucks is i have to send it back, wanted to avoid that if possible, if i cant i cant, but theres a lot of knowledge out here i wanted to tap into if i can

Like Doug says, it sounds as if some plastic got shaved off the switch button from a rough edge. Not something you want to try to fix yourself with a brand new unit.

Perhaps they can cross-ship you a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread