It finnally happend to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
After having my chuck for around a month....my switch seems to be stuck on. If i leave an atty connected to it it will burn up. :(....i had hoped i wouldnt be one of the unlucky ones to have this issue....all i do now is just attatch the atomizer when i need a vape...kinda annoying but hey, keeps me from going back to the stinkies.....just needed to get this out there...

Afubar

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Oregon
Geez, i feel for ya. I have never had any switch probs but ill tell ya Jeff is FAST!!! Get it out first thing in the A.M. and youll have it back by wed! ;)

AND SAY NO TO THE STINKIES!!!!!!!!!!
:toast:

I concur, Jeff is the absolute BEST! He da Man!! I haven't had any problems with my two chucks, my son-in-law and daughter both have had switch problems and he replaced both, no questions asked, and did it incredibly fast. You just can't beat Jeff for craftmanship or standing behind a product.
Plus, this just goes to show, everyone needs 2 Chucks. or three or four or five or or or......................:banana:

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
yup yup, i really need to get this sent out, im going to pm Jeff to see what i need to give him....he can't do it for free im sure....heck i just want my chuck back :( im already getting the "before the chuck was born and waiting and stalking pron" feeling..... :) I have jimmy rigged my ol' detonator to work again to keep me from joining the stinky club again lol...its embarrassing...

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Quaker is correct....Jeff asks that you also stick a fiver in the box for return shipping costs, but Im unsure since its so new....I had to send my moms back once but not for the switch (user error on her behalf) and I stuck a $5 bill in there to cover shipping. Jeff also is VERY quick about repairing and getting it back to ya same or next day. You will be without ur Chuck for 4-5 days tops from tims u stick it in the mail :thumbs:

Oh, also put a note with problem and return address in there just in case the box label gets damaged ;)

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah, I'm about to order my second. First one has pressure issues with the switch but it still functions. It just has to be leaned on a little harder.. which makes it great for not firing in my pocket at least, I almost prefer it this way. :D

This seems to be the problem I am having. I have two Chucks. I run one at 3.7v (Chuck I) and one at 6v (Chuck II). All of a sudden, I just wasn't getting a good hit from Chuck II. I thought I was dealing with bad batts. But when I put my 6v batts in Chuck I, I get a nice 6v hit. Chuck II still functions, but I feel like I'm getting a 3.7v hit off of 6v...and forget about switching them and using a 3.7v batt in there. I have to press REALLY hard to get any type of hit then.

I think Houdini posted about a cleaner to spray in there. Has anyone tried the spray cleaner who was experiencing the same problem I am? And have you had good results? Where is the most logical place to look to purchase that cleaner?

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
my switch is stuck on,...so my atty burns up quick in my pocket....found out the hard way,...owwwwie....and yes, im an island boy....actually a ha-ole cause stationed out here and white....but the shipping is the same for all of us...haha...i cant believe he would fix our chucks for free, so i messaged him to see what the real deal is...already looking forward to getting it back hah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread