It might be offical -- day 16 since leaving Marlboro country for the Vape Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexar

Sep 7, 2017
Well after 22 years of smoking I have only vaped for the past 16 days it was hard still is hard but I feel much better. My food tastes better, I don't smell like cigarettes. All these people saying that they want to ban flavored juices like my idiot home town of San Francisco can seriously go .... themselves. vaping is saving my life.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Well after 22 years of smoking I have only vaped for the past 16 days it was hard still is hard but I feel much better. My food tastes better, I don't smell like cigarettes. All these people saying that they want to ban flavored juices like my idiot home town of San Francisco can seriously go .... themselves. Vaping is saving my life.

Congrats and good way of putting it. Welcome to the reservation.

Good luck. :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Well after 22 years of smoking I have only vaped for the past 16 days it was hard still is hard but I feel much better. My food tastes better, I don't smell like cigarettes. All these people saying that they want to ban flavored juices like my idiot home town of San Francisco can seriously go .... themselves. Vaping is saving my life.
Welcome and congrats on making the switch to vaping. You know a great remedy for getting your favorite flavored ejuice is to diy it yourself. Then SF can really go *** themselves cause you would not need them anymore......its really not hard to learn and you will know exactly what is in your juice cause you made it.

Just my 2 pennies.

:)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Congrats on switching to vaping and your first 16 days, that can be a tall order. Welcome to ECF.

Once you've found your vaping feet, and feel ready for it, IMO DIY is almost always a great idea (unless you don't have storage for it and tons of small creatures, pet and human) running under your feet with no way to secure your DIY supplies.

I like knowing I have enough nicotine frozen for the FDA, and I like the cost savings as well, as well as being able to make the exact eliquid I like. There are tons of good things about DIY, and my favorite is called "independence."

When you feel ready for it (and I wouldn't RUSH or anything) this may be a useful place to check out. https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forums/diy-e-liquid.38/

Welcome to ECF.

Anna

Vexar

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for all the welcomes, but I have been on the forum for a while but I have been vaping and smoking the entire time up until these past weeks.

Every time I have to leave SF to get flavored juices I get ...... off all over again. These idiot law makers have no idea what it has taken me to give up smoking and I wouldn't have made it with out vape products. I know this as a fact. 22 years of smoking I had given up quitting. Sorry to complain but I really hate that they tied vaping to tobacco and menthol cigarettes to get this trash passed. 80% of the idiots voted yes for the bill.

I have been studying making my own for a few months now, and almost ready to buy what I will need. I wanted to retest my flavor profile after I stopped smoking cigarettes so I could narrow what I will design first.

Also the B&M stores are pretty bad all over this area. I have been to 30 vape stores and maybe 2 have people that know what they are doing and or selling. Someone needs to build my dream vape shop / internet cafe / Korean PC b*ng / game development studio. A geek paradise!

add+ The word b$ng is censored? what type of nazi anti free speech site is this?

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Definitely start making your own juice. You will save a bundle of cash and the control you will gain over your vape will surprise and delight you.

There are no Nazis here, but the forum has some rules and no drug talk is one of them.
Forum Rules

Doctorvapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2017
Congrats, that really is terrific news!

That's horrible about the juice situation. I think you will enjoy making your own juice, I wish I had done it sooner. I went from making very small batches, and now recently I just made 720ml in one shot so it is enjoyable.

I wish you continued success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread