Status
Not open for further replies.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Do you have your bottle hanging or is it flush with the bottom of the inside? I must have adjusted it a little not knowing and now it's touch the bottom, doesn't look like it will kink on the tubing.

As long as it's working, don't worry about it. Mine tends to work its way down to the bottom, so I move it up a little when I clean it.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
To tight can cause the o-ring to lose shape though. Just snug is your best bet.

I think what caused it was over tightening, I just hope the tube doesn't get kinked up as I have no tubing if I need to replace. I like to have extra parts in case I need to repair, I don't like sending it out for something so simple. I thought Rob used to inlclude extra tubing..

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I need to get some O-rings for sure, seems the one in there may be a hair to big as when tighten it seems like it bunches up and looks misaligned, this may be normal idk.

Also, be aware that some juices can cause the O-rings to swell, or get extra soft so they don't stay in place real well....it happened to me when I was vaping better butter rum. I absolutely love the stuff, but after a day or so of vaping it, I'm having to replace the o ring. Once you rinse the o ring and let it dry, it seems to shrink back to its original size. Wierd. I know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread