Itaste 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griff.J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
ON Canada
Don't get it.. Get an eGo-C Twist (or a Spinner). Phil Busardo did testing on the iTaste V3 and although it has lots of toys, It doesn't perform. At first I was going to give away my eGos and get an iTaste but after watching his review and seeing his graphs about it's lack of power I decided against it.

Last edited:

randomhousegir

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
Riverton, Utah
Well I have one and Phil is wrong, it outperforms Twists and Spinners by leaps and bounds. If you want a cheap kit its 34.59 at fastTech with 5 iclear 16's

I loved my iTaste... I would still be using it if I hadnt lost it at a local theme park we have here. The iWand is the same thing too so either of those would be an awesome set up for a first timer.

It even tests your tanks and tells you the best range to vape through it at.

All and all I would never knock the iTaste or iWand because they are a good product and work very well.

The only down side I would say is that if you dont buy their special small tanks you cant use the "looks like a pen" feature because a regular tank or clearomizer wont hid under the cap but that is the only downside I have found with them. (Well and the specialty plug but that is more of a personal grievance with them and almost all mods have a specialized charger)

Hope that helps

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
Don't get it.. Get an eGo-C Twist (or a Spinner). Phil Busardo did testing on the iTaste V3 and although it has lots of toys, It doesn't perform. At first I was going to give away my eGos and get an iTaste but after watching his review and seeing his graphs about it's lack of power I decided against it.

I didnt watch the video review but i have one and i have no complaints about it.:2c:

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
I loved my iTaste... I would still be using it if I hadnt lost it at a local theme park we have here. The iWand is the same thing too so either of those would be an awesome set up for a first timer.

It even tests your tanks and tells you the best range to vape through it at.

All and all I would never knock the iTaste or iWand because they are a good product and work very well.

The only down side I would say is that if you dont buy their special small tanks you cant use the "looks like a pen" feature because a regular tank or clearomizer wont hid under the cap but that is the only downside I have found with them. (Well and the specialty plug but that is more of a personal grievance with them and almost all mods have a specialized charger)

Hope that helps
I do not think the caps work with the 3.0 version anyway. It uses a micro usb now also.

Fyreffect

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
NC, USA
myworld.ebay.com
I bought mine from AquaVapor (mainly because their standard shipping is practically overnight thanks to location) and I've been loving it.

800mAh may not be that much, but one charge lasts me two days and I smoke about 200 puffs a day at least. For a light/moderate smoker it's plenty, and passthrough charging at work on the laptop is a life-saver when I need it!

Last edited:

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread