Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
It's the #1 device i recommend to all vapors looking to get started or people wanting something more than Ego/Evod kits, and i might add , your above comment is the most often thing said after people get their hands on one.

Yep! It's the go to AV that I always wind up recommending to those looking to step up from ego type kits. That, or the iTaste VVv3 if they are intimidated by the size of the MVP. It really does look larger then it is in internet pics. I think Baditude had a great pic of it in his hand though, that puts the size into a better perspective. I'd take a pic of it in mine to post, but everything looks big in my tiny hands.

MelvinTheDude

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Ohio, USA
I have an iClear 30 and Kanger T3S on it (just got it today and love it!) and wonder the best settings for the two? I'm new to the VV/VW side of vaping so any suggestions would be awesome

Hey Jon,

I stay between 6.5 and 7.5 watts with T3S. I suggest going to a pyrex tank like EVOD Glass or Protank Mini for better flavor. It makes such a big difference, I gave away my iClear 30 and 16's, and my T3Ss are just for backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread