iTaste MVP 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathangino

May 14, 2014
Maryland
Just bought an innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 (black) from VapingMe for $39.99 with an iClear 30 16 wick dual coil and a Kanger T3S bottom coil, all together if was $52.47-$6.30 (discount code) = $46.17 with free shipping. Definitely a steal since mad vapes and a few other vendors sell the iTaste MVP 2.0 for around $50-$60. People that have this, how is battery life? Size? Pros? Cons? Just general information on I to guess. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
I got my MVP 2 as an upgrade from my Vision Spinners - and what an upgrade! I love it so much. A week after I got it, I ordered my second one as a back up. I alternate using both of them, and I'm in "battery heaven", never have to worry about seeing that dreaded "going dead" light.

I was worried about the box style, and also the size, since I am female. It felt very comfortable in my hand very quickly, which is good since I seem to carry it with me everywhere I go.:)

Welcome to the MVP Fan Club. Check out the MVP Owners Group, too:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/variable-voltage-apv-discussion/473345-itaste-mvp-v2-owners-group.html

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Just bought an Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 (black) from VapingMe for $39.99 with an iClear 30 16 wick dual coil and a Kanger T3S bottom coil,
all together if was $52.47-$6.30 (discount code) = $46.17 with free shipping. Definitely a steal since mad vapes and a few other vendors sell the iTaste MVP 2.0 for around $50-$60.
People that have this, how is battery life? Size? Pros? Cons? Just general information on I to guess. Thanks guys

no doubt, you're gonna love it

just a terrific device, super battery life, lots of great features

check the Ω of your coils, use your cell phone cable (micro USB) to charge

pretty lights to tell you 'state of charge'

and it just fits and feels comfy in your hand

for the price, it just can't be beat

:drool:

Cirrusx1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2014
Buffalo Grove , IL, USA
Got mine yesterday and I looooove it.

Wish I would have started with this instead of the starter kit I ordered a few months ago but I guess if I had I wouldn't have appreciated it as much.
I feel the same way! Rarely does a product live up to the hype. This absolutely does. Like many I was a little hesitant about the box form factor but that went away pretty quickly once I started using it.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Not counting my earlier various eGo batts of the past, the MVP is my second duplicate PV. The VV Gripper was my first.

In other words, MVPs are terrific!
thumbsup.gif

tmori22

Unregistered Supplier
Dec 5, 2013
Toronto, ON
www.nyxecigs.com
The MVP2.0 is an excellent device. The 2600mah battery lasts me for a couple days. Also the device is very sturdy, I've dropped it a few times and still works perfectly fine :D

The large battery also comes in handy when you need to charge your other electronic devices. I've charged my phone a couple times through the battery output.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Got mine yesterday and I looooove it.

Wish I would have started with this instead of the starter kit
I ordered a few months ago but I guess if I had I wouldn't have appreciated it as much.

It's the #1 device i recommend to all vapors looking to get started or people wanting something more than Ego/Evod kits, and i might add , your above comment is the most often thing said after people get their hands on one.

Last edited:

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
The only thing I don't like about it is firing button location...it feels a bit strange. However, all the loves about it far outweighs my concern about button location. Great battery life, great power, all around the best there is, when considering price.

I hold my MVP like a walkie-talkie and push the button with the side of my thumb. It seems very comfortable that way, and it cracks my grandkids and my daughter up! She asked me if I was talking to all those cigarettes I used to smoke.:D

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I have an iClear 30 and Kanger T3S on it (just got it today and love it!) and wonder the best settings for the two?
I'm new to the VV/VW side of vaping so any suggestions would be awesome

just kinda some rules of thumb;

- your Ω (2.1Ω) + (2.0) = 4.1v //eg: (1.8Ω+2.0=3.8v) / (2.5Ω+2.0=4.5v)

- start low, then increase slowly until optimum vape/flavor

- Ohm's Law Calculator

I love T3S on my MVP

:)

antony73

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2014
China
Ordered my second MVP 2 days ago. Just great vapers.

I also upgraded from Vision Spinners, and I rarely use them now. When my second MVP arrives, I guess my Spinners will be redundant.

I hear people say that they get 3-5 days out of one charge. I usually vape at 3.7v using 2.2-2.9 ohm coils, and get two days. Only once when vaping at 8-10 watts did I get less than 24 hours, (7am to 2am the following day).

Everything about the MVP is spot on. Only the center pin. But much has been said about that here.

The only real issue is; which tank to use with it? Protanks and EVODS seems to be mentioned often. I'm currently in an EVOD phase, (for portability).

It has been mentioned that since the MVP is a throw away item, other EVs are better. But to be honest, I don't find this to be an issue. Nothing lasts forever. And let's face it, in 2-5 years from now, who knows what other EVs will be out on the market. When the batteries pack up, I'll get another MVP, (they really are that cheap). Put it this way, who wanted to stick with Windows 95, no matter how solid it was for its word processing! Saying that an EV will last forever does nothing to make me buy it. I buy it because I like it! And I like box shaped EVs, and I love my MVP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread