ITaste MVP 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCJack

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2013
United States
Disclaimer: Not sure if I'm posting this in the most appropriate sub section, didn't see a section for box mods.

Received my MVP 2.0 in the mail, and was reading how people chain vape and it lasts them upwards of 2 days. Reading this I was thinking "I can get 2000 puffs off of one charge." Well it seems I overestimated by a bit. I got it out of the box and it was green, so I vaped it to 750 puffs and it went to yellow and I charged it to full. Today on the full charge I vaped it to 650 puffs, probably closer to 600 because sometimes accidentally let go of the button and hit it twice. Anyways it went completely depleted to red. On the charger now.

I'm vaping 0 nic juice on a mini aerotank 1.6 ohm dual coil at 3.5-3.8 volts. My draws last about 3-5 seconds. I will say that I vape a lot, probably too much. Especially vaping on 0 nic just to sustain the hand to mouth habit of analogs. I woke up around 12 pm est and it's 7 pm est now, I've probably vaped about 3-4 mls of juice, and I've put 650 puffs on the MVP 2.0

Kind of disappointing, I was hoping for a device that would last me from when I woke up to when I went to sleep so I could charge it at night. I guess I need a 4600-5700 mAh battery for that lol.

With the amount of vaping I'm doing at said voltage, is that typical for an iTaste MVP 2.0? Also, are there larger batteries out there? Maybe I could return the MVP and order a 5200 mAh or something? I should have known better since this is only double the mAh of a 1300 vision spinner and that only lasts me 2 hours at best.

Last edited:

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
are there larger batteries out there? Maybe I could return the MVP and order a 5200 mAh or something? I should have known better since this is only double the mAh or a 1300 vision spinner and that only lasts me 2 hours at best.

I previously used an MVP v1 and it lasted me all day, so I'm surprised that yours isn't lasting longer.

ELeaf recently released the IStick 50w, which has a 4400 mah battery!

I vape with a Sub tank mini, .5 ohm coil, and my IStick 50w lasts me nearly three days, sometimes into the fourth day! It is a GREAT, compact device, looks reasoably nice and works great!

if you can exchange the MVP for an IStick 50w, you won't have any problems with getting easily three, four days out of it, being you're vaping at 1.6ohm, which draws less power then the point 5 ohm coil I use.

Good luck!

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
10425380_468317106655636_1501055036761349380_n.jpg

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
Yea you vape a lot more than what I see as average. There may be more to your habit than you realize. Try upping you nic to 6mg. It sound like your not getting full satisfaction from your hits. I chain vape a lot and rarely go over 400 puffs a day. I stay at 6 but have some 12 around for harder hits when i need them

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I was supposed to be getting 2 days out of the 2600 mvp 2.0

I've gotten 3/4th of a day. I vape too much or too hard I guess.

Your experience with the MVP2 is normal. Not sure how you arrived at the "2 days" thing, but as you found out it is more about the number of hits or puffs. My MVP2 typically gets just over 700 puffs before going yellow. That is using a low resistance carto tank and vaping at 8-9 watts (I think - I can't verify what it is set to - it's at work).

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Depending on your draws and nic amount I can vouch for myself for lasting 2 1/2 days but that is running it at about 9-10 watts on 1.8 ohm coil with 24 mg nic about 1400 puffs. Dropping it down to 12 mg nic, I get about the 700-800 puff range and could easily have to put it on charger every night. I also suggest uping your nic if you want more use out of it as you won't be hitting it as much.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
My MVP2 is the best part of two days. It is kinda old at just over a year but, on the other hand, I don't chain. I really just go by urges except in the evening when I drip.

I just started my MVP3, I think Thursday, still going.

One thing that I like about the Itaste products is that the use DC power. Very consistent with power.

I would consider having two mods. Actually, the MVP2 is limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread