itaste mvp 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Kindred

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, Texas, United States
I have a pile of Aspire ET-S Clearomizers, and the MVP won't fire a one of them! Curious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Take a pair of small needle nose pliers and pull the pin in your tank out just a little bit, maybe 1/32" and try it. You can also use a small screw driver and work the pin in your MVP up just a little. It doesn't take very much.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
The MVP2 was what got me off smokes; love it and would recommend to anyone. In fact, just received my second one today (about $40 from 101 vape, ordered Monday...nice). First one (nine months old) still works great but I stripped the 510 connection by not using the beauty ring with protanks/davide/dripper. It stripped cause I dropped it a few times (had in my hand and nodded off watching tv...doh) and the stress from the tank landing on the carpet pulled the tank off while stripping the threads. Lesson learned. Plus, this new one has a much lighter button than my old one. Not that it was tough to push.

blackbalt89

Aug 12, 2014
New Jersey
I picked up an MVP exactly one month ago and the same day quit smoking. I had a Joye 510 but it just wasn't cutting it for me as a legitimate cigarette replacement. The MVP matched to my Kanger Aerotank and an Aspire Nautilus was a great reason to quit.

The ease of adjustment on the MVP makes it a great kit for pretty much everybody. It can run the Aerotank at 9.5w all day long then I can dial it back to 8 for the Nautilus and it will go DAYS without recharge, I forgot to charge it for a few days and it was still chugging.

Great little device. Can't beat it for the money.

geekmedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
United States
The MVP2 was what got me off smokes; love it and would recommend to anyone. In fact, just received my second one today (about $40 from 101 vape, ordered Monday...nice). First one (nine months old) still works great but I stripped the 510 connection by not using the beauty ring with protanks/davide/dripper. It stripped cause I dropped it a few times (had in my hand and nodded off watching tv...doh) and the stress from the tank landing on the carpet pulled the tank off while stripping the threads. Lesson learned. Plus, this new one has a much lighter button than my old one. Not that it was tough to push.

Have you considered trying to replace the 510 connection? I've seen a few videos and posts here in the forum, although all have been flush mounted (plan on doing my own, don't use much with an ego connection). If you are comfortable with soldering it looks easy enough. No reason to trash an MVP that still has some battery life left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread