Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Thanks I do understand it is only variable voltage on the user interface. But the way it is described on their website it just made me wonder if the Provari picks up the resistance automatically of your clearomizers or tank etc and self adjusts the power accordingly.
The below is copied from Provari's website. Maybe a question to ask a Provari rep

"Our variable voltage electronic cigarette has a regulated output which keeps your selected voltage the same with each puff regardless of your remaining battery power. As the battery drains, the ProVari Mini ecig will keep the voltage consistent giving you the perfect vapor throughout the day."

No, this means unlike other devices, when you set it to say, 4.2 volts, this output remains constant until the last fire of the device. On an eVic (just as an example), as the battery voltage drops below output selected, the output gets more and more "off" of the selection. I have tested this rather thoroughly with my two eVic heads, and with my ProVari. PB documents this in his ProVari review as well.

Ryan1888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Glasgow

Fergie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Toronto, Canada,
I guess to be on topic...I've had both...the SVD is not built like a tank...not any tank I would go tanking in. If you've got the money, provari is a no brainer.
When I said tank, I didn't mean literally. And I have worked on and driven a few tanks, Centurion for one.

Canadian Armed Forces (RCEME) Retired.

Last edited:

Ravalstoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Dallas, Tx

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
No, this means unlike other devices, when you set it to say, 4.2 volts, this output remains constant until the last fire of the device. On an eVic (just as an example), as the battery voltage drops below output selected, the output gets more and more "off" of the selection. I have tested this rather thoroughly with my two eVic heads, and with my ProVari. PB documents this in his ProVari review as well.

Got it thanks

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
I guess to be on topic...I've had both...the SVD is not built like a tank...not any tank I would go tanking in. If you've got the money, provari is a no brainer.

If battery level is equal, Sam clearomizers etc. which gives the best throat hit?
I like the weight of the SVD and I like the esthetics better as well.
But I am into customer service and performance.

Fergie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Toronto, Canada,
SVD is nice for what it is, but it's a bit on the light side for an innokin product.

I think this will be my last Innokin Tube Mod (Only one other than the iTasteVV) not really a tube :), looking forward to their new MVP if that's what they're calling it.
The iTaste VV was my first mod so i'm a wee bit partial to their products. But you never know what the eCig world will come out with next.

To be honest I had never heard of the Provari until I started coming on the forum here.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
i feel that the provari is cheaply made compared to the svd. The provari is way over priced for crap. The svd has been by far my favorite device. Do yourself a favor and get the best and save money. GET THE SVD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Yeah....... So what's the rent like under the bridge?

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
I think this will be my last Innokin Tube Mod (Only one other than the iTasteVV) not really a tube :), looking forward to their new MVP if that's what they're calling it.
The iTaste VV was my first mod so i'm a wee bit partial to their products. But you never know what the eCig world will come out with next.

To be honest I had never heard of the Provari until I started coming on the forum here.

That new MVP does look pretty slick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread