Status
Not open for further replies.

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
not really. the provari is great, but gets a lot of extra attention solely for its none functional features

It's childish to throw a fit about this thread getting moved to the correct subforum. Svd is variable voltage. Vw is a stupid gimmick thrown into China mods to make them seem better, when in reality the provari is more accurate than any China vw ever will be

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

CookingWithGuns

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
St. Louis, MO
It's childish to throw a fit about this thread getting moved to the correct subforum. Svd is variable voltage. Vw is a stupid gimmick thrown into China mods to make them seem better, when in reality the provari is more accurate than any China vw ever will be

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

First off, I'm not throwing a fit, that would involve paragraphs of complaints.
Second off, VW is more useful than VV because of natural human stupidity

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
First off, I'm not throwing a fit, that would involve paragraphs of complaints.
Second off, VW is more useful than VV because of natural human stupidity

You have to expound.
I'm thinking a combination of both is best.
However as I vape my ego v v-2, I'm thinking
this vapes pretty good. Mind you I do have an svd.
Just trying to make an educated decision as to wether
my next mod would be a provari.

AlanWoltemath

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Conroe, Tx
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Yeah....... So what's the rent like under the bridge?

You laugh while you try to make yourself feel better for buying into the provari name. Its like spending way to much on a harley when you can spend half the money for something of better quality like a honda or yamaha. Plus the provari is lacking in functionality compared to the svd. Seems pretty smart to spend less and get more.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
You laugh while you try to make yourself feel better for buying into the provari name. Its like spending way to much on a harley when you can spend half the money for something of better quality like a honda or yamaha. Plus the provari is lacking in functionality compared to the svd. Seems pretty smart to spend less and get more.

Sorry but this post made me seriously LOL...

Some people have to learn the hard way... Hehehehe

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
i feel that the provari is cheaply made compared to the svd. The provari is way over priced for crap. The svd has been by far my favorite device. Do yourself a favor and get the best and save money. GET THE SVD

Now you are just being silly. There is no way you are being serious......

Next thing you will be saying is that the REO is crappy compared to the Gripper...:facepalm:

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Originally Posted by AlanWoltemath
i feel that the provari is cheaply made compared to the svd. The provari is way over priced for crap. The svd has been by far my favorite device. Do yourself a favor and get the best and save money. GET THE SVD

Now you are just being silly. There is no way you are being serious......

Next thing you will be saying is that the REO is crappy compared to the Gripper...:facepalm:
Agree!

That could be a hall of fame 'dumb' post of the year.. LOL

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA

Ummmmm now wait a minute, don't go messin with Harley's.
I don't ride, never did. But looks wise nothin I mean nothin touches a Harley. I have seen an English bike come close.
But Harley's rule.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Now my question to you would be since you have both the Provari and the SVD. Do you get the same throat hit from the Provari
as you do from the SVD? Seeing that the Provari is not VW.

I still prefer my provari over any of my other mods. TH is excellent.
And besides I run the SVD in VV mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Ok I'm just gonna have to go and try on head to head with my svd. Im gonna set my svd like I like vw and vv the way I like it.
Then I will find the sweet spot for the Porvari.
Also gonna throw in the mix my ego v-v2, what the heck may as well throw in the twist.
If this post doesn't get buried I shall report back.............:)

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
I'll never understand why people post threads like this.

The ProVari is the all-around best PV on the market. Based on the following categories: Durability, Reliability, Customer Service/Support, Power Output Consistency and Overall Design, the ProVari is hands-down the best PV on the market.

Fact: ProVari is the most consistent and reliable device availble

Opinion: X device is equal to ProVari

I no longer own a ProVari (I lost mine) but I know, from research AND personal experience, that the ProVari is, so far, the only PV to provide the perfect combination of features, consistency, durability and top-of-the-line customer service.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010

The ProVari is the all-around best PV on the market. Based on the following categories: Durability, Reliability, Customer Service/Support, Power Output Consistency and Overall Design, the ProVari is hands-down the best PV on the market.

I no longer own a ProVari (I lost mine) but I know, from research AND personal experience, that the ProVari is, so far, the only PV to provide the perfect combination of features, consistency, durability and top-of-the-line customer service.

Agree!

When every thread has to ask insert_device_name_here -v- ProVari that should pretty much say everything that needs to be said.

Devices are always compared to / against the ProVari..

Ryan1888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Glasgow

I agree with everything you said - I drop my ProVari on nearly a daily basis and apart from a few scuffs, it's unharmed. Other devices have flat out broke with a drop onto concrete or have a big dent as a result.

Can't comment on customer service as my ProVari still works perfect, which backs up the build quality but I've heard it is stellar.

Better watch nobody tries to correct you by saying the ProVari isn't actually a PV :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread