TX
100%real

images.jpeg

Adkcanoeist

Registered Supplier
Nov 18, 2017
www.itcvapes.com
WINNERS LIST!!!!

Okay, the results are in folks, aren't we all excited. First of all I would like to thank everyone who participated, the photos were really fun to look at and some of you guys are hilarious. I love the pics of skydiving, roller coasting riding on the laptop screen, while holding the mod in front of said screen, lmao.

Gbox Squonker:

1. smacuser - with his pics and video hand check on a mountain in Arizona.
2. dropmyload - with his pic in Nairobi doing a hand check while an adult male lion takes what appears to be a poop, about 30 meters away.

120 ml of your choosing:

1. diabolique
2. bah79
3. jdy
4. jfcooley
5. philbh

All winners must contact me to gather their info and Nic levels/ratios and flavors. All winners in the United States also must age verify, I know it is a pain in the ...., but I can't send anything state side without proof of age. Not willing to test the FDA regs at this point, lol. You can either make an account on itcvapes.com and use our free Bluecheck age verification, or message me on here and I can manually verify your age. Contact info:

info@itcvapes
attn: Hand checks

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
WINNERS LIST!!!!

Okay, the results are in folks, aren't we all excited. First of all I would like to thank everyone who participated, the photos were really fun to look at and some of you guys are hilarious. I love the pics of skydiving, roller coasting riding on the laptop screen, while holding the mod in front of said screen, lmao.

Gbox Squonker:

2. dropmyload - with his pic in Nairobi doing a hand check while an adult male lion takes what appears to be a poop, about 30 meters away.

120 ml of your choosing:

1. diabolique
2. bah79
3. jdy
4. jfcooley
5. philbh

All winners must contact me to gather their info and Nic levels/ratios and flavors. All winners in the United States also must age verify, I know it is a pain in the ...., but I can't send anything state side without proof of age. Not willing to test the FDA regs at this point, lol. You can either make an account on itcvapes.com and use our free Bluecheck age verification, or message me on here and I can manually verify your age. Contact info:

info@itcvapes

First, Thank you Adkcanoeist for the contest fun!

Next WOW - That was very unusual - I did create a ITC Account and completed the Bluecheck age verification.
NO company has ever asked for a copy of my drivers license before - but none the less that is completed I have verified my age with my new ITC Vapes account.
I'll send you a PM after I decide what flavor I'd like for my juice, Thanks again!!

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
WINNERS LIST!!!!

Gbox Squonker:

120 ml of your choosing:

1. diabolique
2. bah79
3. jdy
4. jfcooley
5. philbh

info@itcvapes
Wow I won!!! So thrilled. Yeah, the lion was taking a nap, then got up, took a poop, moved a few metres and went back to sleep.

What a life!!!

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    WINNERS LIST!!!!
    Congrats to @smacuser , @Dropmyload , @diabolique , @bwh79 , @jdy, @jfcooley, @philbh !

Thank you to @Adkcanoeist and to ITCvapes for a fun, picturesque contest!

Hope you all enjoy your winnings :)

Anna

HI Thank you to ITC Vapes and @Adkcanoeist , for the contest this was fun!
    View attachment 717275
    To the winners!!
    @smacuser , @Dropmyload , @diabolique , @bwh79 , @jdy , @jfcooley , @philbh

Thanks everyone and congratulations to the winners.
    This was fun.

Scott

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread