Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
WINNERS LIST!!!!

Okay, the results are in folks, aren't we all excited. First of all I would like to thank everyone who participated, the photos were really fun to look at and some of you guys are hilarious. I love the pics of skydiving, roller coasting riding on the laptop screen, while holding the mod in front of said screen, lmao.

Gbox Squonker:

1. smacuser - with his pics and video hand check on a mountain in Arizona.
2. dropmyload - with his pic in Nairobi doing a hand check while an adult male lion takes what appears to be a poop, about 30 meters away.

120 ml of your choosing:

1. diabolique
2. bah79
3. jdy
4. jfcooley
5. philbh

All winners must contact me to gather their info and Nic levels/ratios and flavors. All winners in the United States also must age verify, I know it is a pain in the ...., but I can't send anything state side without proof of age. Not willing to test the FDA regs at this point, lol. You can either make an account on itcvapes.com and use our free Bluecheck age verification, or message me on here and I can manually verify your age. Contact info:

info@itcvapes
attn: Hand checks

Congrats-2b.jpg

Oh, well that sucks. Only those with the means, and the will, to go adventuring can win? I guess this contest isn't meant for people like me, then. I only leave my house to hit the grocery store, or the Dr's office. Aren't many exciting photo-ops, there. That's why most of the contests here are random selection. Gives everyone a fair and equal chance to win. But whatever, you know...your ball, your rules. I guess I just won't play.

:banana: Now aren't you glad you decided to play!!!??? :banana:

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
WINNERS LIST!!!!

Okay, the results are in folks, aren't we all excited. First of all I would like to thank everyone who participated, the photos were really fun to look at and some of you guys are hilarious. I love the pics of skydiving, roller coasting riding on the laptop screen, while holding the mod in front of said screen, lmao.

Gbox Squonker:

1. smacuser - with his pics and video hand check on a mountain in Arizona.
2. dropmyload - with his pic in Nairobi doing a hand check while an adult male lion takes what appears to be a poop, about 30 meters away.

120 ml of your choosing:

1. diabolique
2. bah79
3. jdy
4. jfcooley
5. philbh

All winners must contact me to gather their info and Nic levels/ratios and flavors. All winners in the United States also must age verify, I know it is a pain in the ...., but I can't send anything state side without proof of age. Not willing to test the FDA regs at this point, lol. You can either make an account on itcvapes.com and use our free Bluecheck age verification, or message me on here and I can manually verify your age. Contact info:

info@itcvapes
attn: Hand checks
Wow! Thanks! Congrats to all the other winners too!

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

Adkcanoeist

Registered Supplier
Nov 18, 2017
www.itcvapes.com
All contest prizes have been shipped, with the exception of jfcooley, please contact me with your shipping info.

Once again thank you for playing and we will soon be having another contest, this time involving free stickers. The sticker will be your "Golden Ticket" into our next, even bigger, contest!!!!
IMG_0491.JPG

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I have the shipping info for the following:

1. philbh
2. diabolique
3. jdy
4. dropmyload
5. bwh79
6. smacuser

I am still looking for the other 1 winner of the contest to contact me with your info.
Probably me cause I'm slow.
Sorry, sent a PM, and thank you!

Publicvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2017
USA UNITED STATES
First, Thank you Adkcanoeist for the contest fun!

Next WOW - That was very unusual - I did create a ITC Account and completed the Bluecheck age verification.
NO company has ever asked for a copy of my drivers license before - but none the less that is completed I have verified my age with my new ITC Vapes account.
I'll send you a PM after I decide what flavor I'd like for my juice, Thanks again!!
There are a few that do it if the verification system thing can't verify for what ever reason. Anyways Itc has great juice just got some today. I like all the flavors I got the spoon licker og is aweome good. Honestly you can't go wrong with any flavor.

Attachments

• 1517888174811963130161.jpg
    1517888174811963130161.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 12

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There are a few that do it if the verification system thing can't verify for what ever reason. Anyways Itc has great juice just got some today. I like all the flavors I got the spoon licker og is aweome good. Honestly you can't go wrong with any flavor.

YAY!! I'm really looking forward to it - Thanks!!

th[3].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread