Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch onsea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
gent/Belgium
Hello guys,
lately i'm having problems withmy ithaka flooding. i'm using 3.5 mm wick from atmomixani. i've tried a couple of coil builds but the problem returns. The bascic feeding on the rebuildable part is shut. the juice control is shut and still after filling the tank, i take a couple of drags and half the juice is gone and it gurgels like hell. The juice ends up in the air control unit and my mouthpiece. I tried to put an o-ring between the rebuildable part and the base, this didnt help. Does anyone have advice on this? Thanks a lot..

Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
the time I had this issue, my post was installed improperly...it was loose and not right. I would take the unit apart and make sure that everything is straight and tight with the post. Also you might want to inspect the basic feed oring and that that part is screwed down tightly with the base... I hope this helps. :)

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Hello guys,
lately i'm having problems withmy ithaka flooding. i'm using 3.5 mm wick from atmomixani. i've tried a couple of coil builds but the problem returns. The bascic feeding on the rebuildable part is shut. the juice control is shut and still after filling the tank, i take a couple of drags and half the juice is gone and it gurgels like hell. The juice ends up in the air control unit and my mouthpiece. I tried to put an o-ring between the rebuildable part and the base, this didnt help. Does anyone have advice on this? Thanks a lot..

Ill help ya out. you want to hit me up on skype.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
After checking some vids, it became clear to me that the basic feeding part did have an o-ring wich I replaced with a much bigger one. Much to big... This must have provoced the leaking together with a loose centre post. problem solved.. Tha

That oring is not necessary I don't have it. Maybe you have problem somewhere else.

Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
After checking some vids, it became clear to me that the basic feeding part did have an o-ring wich I replaced with a much bigger one. Much to big... This must have provoced the leaking together with a loose centre post. problem solved.. Tha

Glad you are fixed! Happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread