UFSv2 Problems.. Need help/advice please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant1

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Surrey UK
Wigglr Rweshler, Now I understand how the system works but... this is what I notice with my UFS, I am using mainly PG, definatly not too thick, I am down to half of a short mode tank, I am using an Ikenvape 1.8ohm atty, I had it all in bits again last night, I now have the two O rings on the Atty post, my air control couldnt be anymore close so a good suction is being made on each draw, but it still need to be primed more often than not becuase I can taste slight burning if not and yet juice full open, I cant suss that out, I lubed all and every bit, I cant see how (someone mentioned it) how you can get air holes in atty to line up with air holes/cut out slots on atty post, I know that lady on tutorial video mentioned it I cant think of her name, she does a few reviews of GG and loves UFS, I have tried another atty at 1.5ohm prior and that seem to do the same, I can strip down and try investigate again but thought I would ask, I did try running it prior with the top O ring Off of the atty post, someone suggested it gives better juice feed, but I still have this prob, so I put it back last night and still have the same symptoms,have you guys ever had this and know why??
Many thanks all the best
Grant:vapor:

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Sounds like you're talking about geekvapergirl (spelling?) from youtube. She does great reviews and tutorials, I actually tried to partially model my tutorial off of hers.

I'd take more dry pulls to suck juice into the atty. I empathize with your frustration, it took me weeks of practice to master the UFS, but stick with it! Once you get it down, you'll have trouble finding a better atty juice feed system.

Grant1

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Surrey UK
Sounds like you're talking about geekvapergirl (spelling?) from youtube. She does great reviews and tutorials, I actually tried to partially model my tutorial off of hers.

I'd take more dry pulls to suck juice into the atty. I empathize with your frustration, it took me weeks of practice to master the UFS, but stick with it! Once you get it down, you'll have trouble finding a better atty juice feed system.
No It wasnt her, it was Mer Gryphon I think, Ive forgot already, Ive just looked it up for you/us to check, she enphsises on getting the air holes in the atty lined up with the Slots in the post for juice feed, i think its her maybe not, but someone on a vid did, but my confusion at the time and still now is how is that possible, once its tight its tight, you dont have the option of moving it to different positions,!! or do you, am I missing something??

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
No It wasnt her, it was Mer Gryphon I think, Ive forgot already, Ive just looked it up for you/us to check, she enphsises on getting the air holes in the atty lined up with the Slots in the post for juice feed, i think its her maybe not, but someone on a vid did, but my confusion at the time and still now is how is that possible, once its tight its tight, you dont have the option of moving it to different positions,!! or do you, am I missing something??

That is geekgirlvaper

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
One thing I didn't see mentioned is are you pulling out the pin a bit (not all the way out) when you install your atty? If you don't sometimes the atty will not screw all the way on which could cause the juice controll to not close completely. Also have you tried different atomizers? Finally does it flood with the juice controll completely closed.

Grant1

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Surrey UK
One thing I didn't see mentioned is are you pulling out the pin a bit (not all the way out) when you install your atty? If you don't sometimes the atty will not screw all the way on which could cause the juice controll to not close completely. Also have you tried different atomizers? Finally does it flood with the juice controll completely closed.
Hi Fright, no I havnt moved that pin since I put new O rings on it a while ago, but the thing is, its not flooding quite the oppiste, I have it full open JC at the Mo and ac tightly closed as much as I can with still letting air in and its still wanting to go dryish after a couple of pulls and keep needing to prime, same thing with another atty I have.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA

Some brands of attys or cartos will never work. Some brands that work erll right now my not work on the next batch you get. Always Vape an atty. first to make sure it works too before installing in ufs

Grant1

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Surrey UK
Wigglr,, rwechsler, have you ever noticed if the air holes in the atty dont line up with the slots in the post that it impairs juice feed??, I need to strip it down and look again,

Despin, I have tried two attys I got here and they both do the same thing, I will have a look at the air holes and lining up but I can see what else it is, but I'l investigate,

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Serpent67: Ratio I honestly don't know, maybe 50/50 or 60/40. Yes, thinking of replacing o-rings but I think distributor here in our country doesn't have those or literally doesn't have anything GG :(
I will do a rebuild when I go back to my office and will open 1mm or less...maybe I'll try less than 1mm going to 1mm depending on what will happen... *cross-fingers*

Thanks you very much guys for help/advice!

I'm hearing that alot about your distributor - I feel bad for you guys, that's not right. To end this - I'm very thankful over here that we have Bruce at COV. You can't begin to imagine how great he is with everyone. Takes care of any problems too straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread