Its all about customer service and great value

Status
Not open for further replies.

prsport

Apr 21, 2010
Puerto Rico
I live in Puerto Rico 6 months of the year and wanted to order smoketip because of the reviews and price. However, they dont ship to PR, Hawai, Alaska and International. They referred me to NoSmoke4me.com, a company that distributes Smoketip domestically and internationally. I have to tell you that I am new to all this vaping stuff but saw great potential. I contacted NoSmoke4me and their customer service is second to none. They carry their own e-cig, a competitor to Smoketip, but were not pushy, they explained both products and all the in's and out of this vaping stuff. They were patient and always willing to help. They have their brand NoSmoke4me on sale for $49.95 because they have a backlog. I could not find this price anywhere for a two piece which is what I wanted. I ordered three kits, two backordered and they had one in stock. Shipment was quick, free and this experience has been great. I could not believe the vapor! I have been smoking regular cigarettes for 15 years and could never believe that an e-cig could make me drop the regular cigarette the same day. Thank you NoSmoke4me for your customer service and for the hope that I now have.
You could find these guys at nosmoke4me.com they stand behind their product.

Stike

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
B.MASS
I live in Puerto Rico 6 months of the year and wanted to order smoketip because of the reviews and price. However, they dont ship to PR, Hawai, Alaska and International. They referred me to NoSmoke4me.com, a company that distributes Smoketip domestically and internationally. I have to tell you that I am new to all this vaping stuff but saw great potential. I contacted NoSmoke4me and their customer service is second to none. They carry their own e-cig, a competitor to Smoketip, but were not pushy, they explained both products and all the in's and out of this vaping stuff. They were patient and always willing to help. They have their brand NoSmoke4me on sale for $49.95 because they have a backlog. I could not find this price anywhere for a two piece which is what I wanted. I ordered three kits, two backordered and they had one in stock. Shipment was quick, free and this experience has been great. I could not believe the vapor! I have been smoking regular cigarettes for 15 years and could never believe that an e-cig could make me drop the regular cigarette the same day. Thank you NoSmoke4me for your customer service and for the hope that I now have.
You could find these guys at nosmoke4me.com they stand behind their product.
That is a basic KD 808-1 that you can buy from any supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread