Its Been A While!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
I Was a regular on this sub-forum until I fell off the wagon over 1 year ago due to stressful situations and mothers health issues so I got fed up after 3 years of vaping and went on a analog binge ever since...

Anyway.. was wondering if anyone can fill me in on the latest around here? Trying to transition back to vaping and would like to ask a few questions..

Let's just say when the OMG VV mod came out, is the last time I was on these forums! With that said...

I am looking for my old sweet spot again.. long battery life with less frequent refilling and no flooding / leaking if possible.

Also, whats the deal with the new smileomizers? According to website up 12+ refills? I remember the mega cartos and cool carts were way more than that, especially when cleaned etc..

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
I always love it when someone returns to try vaping again. Congrats! I moved on from the 808 format years ago to bigger bats for convenience sake. Hopefully someone who has more knowledge will step in and give you updated opinions on all of the new products. I've heard great things about the Vapor Zeus and smileomizers. Good luck!

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Newb sir the latest additions are the DAV and Zeus (with 510 versions around the corner). The 1300mah version of the DAV would be the longest lasting variable voltage from V4L currently. The smileos don't flood or leak unless you overfill but that goes for every carto/atty on the market.

Mega carts didn't last that long, usually 6-7 refills before they died. Smileos all depends on the juice you're using. Have gotten as many as 30 refills using smiling special premium, as little as 5 using wowboy vg. You can clean them and get longer life out of them, the 12 is about average if you're not cleaning them. :)

scott58

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
NorthWest Indiana
Go with the Zeus & Smileomizers. Not sure how they are being filled by others, but I get a lot more longevity out of mine then what I hear most do. I carry 3 smileomizers with me on a daily bases 2 small and 1 large and 2 Zeus batteries (a 900 & a 1300). Each battery gets charged once a day and the Smileomizers get filled usually once but sometimes twice a day. I have never gotten less then a months use from a smileomizer. I have a large smileomizer by my PC that's going on 2 months old. I just change on a monthly basis rather they need it or not. Good luck on your Vaping restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread