Its getting fun!!But...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralTrue

Sep 13, 2014
Netherlands
Smoking was always a annoying but must do habbit...

I wanted to vap for my ocd at night but i am starting to vap more then smoking even in the morning and afternoon...

I think this for me is not just a habbit and a must but also fun and interesting as in different liquids and different types of e-cigarets..

Although still this vap never feels just as heavy on my lungs as a normal cigaret does i dont feel the intense relieve a cigaret gives me.

But i do notice i get the habbit lurking on the e-cig mabye way to much as its so easy and in reach all the time.

Should i get a 0mg nicotine liquid just for the habbit of grabbing hit and a 18mg as i have now for the nicotine?

Can my small headace come from to much nicotine or is that just my thoughts?

Is 24mg too heavy and are there even higher doses?

I also want to get a second e-cig but in the price range of 64 euros something more advanced so i can set the density of the vape lower and higer.

What i dont want YET! is to have it be very complicated to prepare like putting this cutton in and all that stuff

Thanks in advance for reading!

rmbln

Dec 3, 2014
Cincinasty, OH
Hey GeneralTrue

Thats a lot of questions, but I'll do my best to add my two cents.

The nic level of your juice really just comes down to personal preference. I, like you, am sitting here vaping away at some 18mg juice. The reason I use a higher nic juice is because the higher nicotine content of the juice, the harsher the vapor will be (as a general rule of thumb.)

Now, is 18mg too much to be consistently vaping? That again is personal preference. I typically take a few puffs and then put it down for a few minutes before vaping again... but as a new vaper you will notice that you usually are vaping more than you used to smoke. Thats completely normal. Just make sure you stay hydrated as the juice can sometimes make you dehydrated when you're chain vaping.

Typically, I've noticed that my lungs don't feel as full as they do when I smoke, but I believe that has to do with all the additional cancer causing chemicals in cigarettes... the nicotine in cigarettes is not the only addictive substance, so your body is going to notice that it isn't getting all of its normal "satisfaction" as it did with cigs. (On more reason to vape and not smoke, right?)

You can get headaches from vaping... and its usually from getting too much nicotine. Just take a quick break and get a drink and start vaping when you feel better. Or try taking the nic level of the juice down a notch.

Yes your ecig will probably become a habit like your smoking was... but honestly I'd rather vape than smoke any day.

Lastly, If you're looking for a new ecig, there are many great reviews of devices on youtube or here on the ecf... I'm sure someone here will chime in soon enough and recommend something that you would like!

rmbln

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread