It's here! It's HERE!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
When mixing by weight, VG-nic doesn't need warming up, nor is bothersome, which is yet another additional benefit of weight-based mixing.

Of course, if taken up from freezer, then it needs to become room-temp, but imho, it's not optimal to continually take up from freezer and then again refreeze... It can be done, sure, but makes much more sense to instead freeze everything except a 1 - 6 month's worth portion, used as working bottle kept in dark closet. Freeze the remainder into also 1 - 6 month appropriate bottles, unless having many liters, which then probably would need also bigger bottles for space considerations.

Reactions: JuicyJade

JuicyJade

Feb 28, 2016
Northern New Jersey
I think we need to warn the USPS about JuicyJade.

4c5bde74a8f110656874902f07378009.jpg

hahaha! :lol::lol::lol:

JuicyJade

Feb 28, 2016
Northern New Jersey
I make premade base liquid, mix the nic in either a quart bottle or 1 gallon jug of 100% VG, shake and done. less dealing with nic etc. all you do after that is add flavoring. done.

That's what I would like to do but I haven't quite wrapped my head around the how to of the %'s yet. Even though a few members tried dumbing it down lol :facepalm:

Reactions: powerband

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Jade, making premix is for people that don't need there finished liquids having exact ratios on each occasion. It's a nice method imho and you will generally not notice the small skewed ratios.

If you mix a bunch of e.g. 80/20 VG/PG 4 mg nic, then when you add your flavoring, e.g. 30% flavor, then you're pretty close to a 70/30 3mg nic mix.

You can also just use your desired ratio e.g. 70/30 3 mg directly as premix, since the end-result will not be that far off anyway, e.g. many start DIY by buying premix in there desired ratio and then adding flavors, and this is the same, except making the premix yourself, which is cheaper and more flexible.

I make my premix in 350 ml's at a time, as that's a little under the highest my scale supports including the bottle weight(500g scale), but am waiting on a 1000g scale, so I can make bigger batches(my 2000g scale broke recently). However, I have it extremely easy, as the premix is my finished ADV as an unflavored vaper, lol! :)

(Flavors are a nice novelty, but personally I vape for the nic-fix and TH... Additionally flavors are the most expensive part of DIY currently + the most uncertain ingredient health-wise...)

Anyway, again welcome to the nice world of DIY'ing! :cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread