Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Kontestantini! Listen up, lovie doves. I absolutely need a time zone and AM or PM in your guess, as well as the other kwalification thingie. ;)

So, thehangdude, Drwske, Divakins, Zanaspus, and 08geezer, would you please repost and include the missing bits? Muchas thankyas!

She wouldn't be getting up early, she'd just be getting ........home from an evening out. :)

Darn, I just realized I missed my 2 year anniversary. July 12, 1012. How time flies.

Race, ya know me too well, girl. How RIGHT you are! :lol:
Happy Happy 2 year vape-a-versary, sweetie! Such a wonderful milestone! Woo(t) Hoo(t)!

I just looked on calendar..my vape-versary is July 23..3 years..woot!! I had in my mind it was August but my mind is old!!! I should have gone with July 23 .. 8:15 am CST..day i got up and threw the stinkies away!!

And Spunky, a very Happy Early 3 year vape-a-versary to you!!!

So what does that make ME???
I'm getting close to 23,000 posts, and I've only got a couple of months on you... :shock: LMAO!!!

But my guess would be:

Wed. July 23 @ 12:34pm PST

Thanks!! :wub:

So? Where's YOUR kontest for the 23K posting! :laugh: Good to see you here, hon.

Best wishes to you all...... we are definitely gettin' klose now!!!!!!!!

How klose... hmmm.......

Ta-ta-ta-Twelve!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
at 7:22 am. I doubt she's up yet. :)

I am never up early either, but got up at 6:30am because contractor coming to make repair on side of my house...guess what, it's 8:40 and no sign of him yet.

figures. :lol:

I wasn't thinking, "Yet", Racehorse. More like, "Still..." ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm up, I'm up!!!!!!! :lol:

Sorry ladies and gentlemen. I've been a bit busy with some out of town family this week. Soon, I'm sure I'll be a posting monster again. Who knows. Maybe I'll hit 20K next week. ;) Hellsbells, I might even chase Spacekitty.

Hello Miss Kitty, so glad to meet you, my guess is July 15th and 1:33 Eastern Standard Time

angel4life... you mean July 25th, by chance? And is that AM or PM?

Just popped in to check the status. Nice ta-ta's, Kat.

Priming for the countdown ("Ten, nine, eight...")

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

What are we doin'....... New Years Eve, DPL? :lol: I think we'll change UP the countDOWN. Or not. I'll see which way the Kittywinds blow.

Hey.....I see we can guess more than once....so here I am to try again.....

July 23 at 5:30 CST. Do it Kat! :)

Doin' it, Glam!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread