It's not always bloogs fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

analog

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Was it something I said?
So my birthday was feb. 28th. My sister wanted to buy me a present, and make an order from bloog. The 28th was on a Monday. Not just any Monday, it was THE monday stock was expected back. Instead I awoke to my formerly bad ... cat dead on my porch, and no restock. So anyway, my sister knows nothing of PV's so it was complicated to explain them to her, and what I wanted, and when it was expected in stock etc. So I save an order in my account, give her the login and wait. Yay, stock comes in, I call my sis excited, hey it's in, make the order. I even get a confirmation text from her, "orders in, happy bday". Yay!
I wait.
And wait some more.
But I'm patient, no need to bother CS, it'll be here....
Besides, no official confirmation email isn't wierd, apparently folks were getting orders without ever getting a confirmation or tracking, so I'll just be a cool little Fonzie....and wait....
Sis goes on vacation.
I wait.
Sis comes back from vacation, to find her computer still on, sitting on step 4 of the order process.
BWAAAAHHHHAAAAA!
But she sent a confirmation text message!!!!
So I'm still waiting, and it's NOT bloogs fault!
(boy am I glad I didn't get all whiney here on the forum about it!)

analog

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Was it something I said?
Oh no, didn't mean to imply that at all. I really was starting to feel whiney. And a couple times started to post and it would have been way out of left field. Clearly there have been issues, I, unfortunately didn't even get a chance to have any yet.
Really was just venting 'bout my sister cuz I'm pretty sure she'll never read this.
And thanks about the cat, she was a good friend.

VAPlN'

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
Iowa
I parted out a set for my wife (Mini PCC, two mini (68mm) batteries, and some packs of prefilled cartos), since the starter kits have been out of stock for a while now. I ordered on a Saturday night, got an order confirmation the next business day (Monday), a shipping confirmation three days later (Thursday), and it arrived five days after that. Not the quickest I have ever experienced. But, under the circumstances (CNY, a small company, and the stocking issues that we have all read plenty about), I am satisfied with it and believe that they did the best they could.

Everything arrived as ordered and so far no QC issues with anything. Except, I got one of each type of battery led (one target and one ash tip) too. As was described in another thread. I would have wondered what the deal was too, except that (thanks to whomever wrote that thread) I already new the deal on those. On the bright side, I will see which my wife ends up liking the best and let Leaford know if his new "target tips" are a hit or not.

I have read that there were a couple of the mini PCC's that were coming apart. Not this one. It is suprisingly solid and works like a charm. My wife loves being able to charge on the run and just plug the PCC in at night. I'd have to say great job on the idea. It is the best looking mini PCC I have seen so far.

I'll have to post on the cartos later, as she has only gone through a few so far.

I hope this helps some of you with your expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread