It's official...Kick Bass is my be all, end all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godAWFUL

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
United States
I have to agree, Bob and his Bride make some extremely Great juice :) Rice Krisptiy and special K are amazing recipes.

Ahhh, two I have yet to try!

I absolutely LOVE the WTF and will surely be ordering more soon. Right now I'm waiting on some V-Spot, Troll Bridge, & Caramel Cookie...

I've seemed to have made a habit out of ordering 3 flavors a week...haha, my collection is getting quite large.

One day I'm going to say "Ok...these are my 2-3 favorites" and order some 30mls but right now I just want to try everything. And I'm definitely looking forward to what else they are going to introduce down the line.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
Ahhh, two I have yet to try!

I absolutely LOVE the WTF and will surely be ordering more soon. Right now I'm waiting on some V-Spot, Troll Bridge, & Caramel Cookie...

I've seemed to have made a habit out of ordering 3 flavors a week...haha, my collection is getting quite large.

One day I'm going to say "Ok...these are my 2-3 favorites" and order some 30mls but right now I just want to try everything. And I'm definitely looking forward to what else they are going to introduce down the line.

I've tried a lot of the KBV flavors. My current favorite is Strawberry Pie. Gooey Butter Cake is always a favorite too.

We consider all our customers our friends :) I admit to not being on much and being late on some emails lately and apologize for that. We'll relocate around the end of the month, and after that I hope things get back to normal and we can be more active on the board, run contests, and other fun stuff :)

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
I got free samples from another vendor.... hated it, waited 2-3 weeks for steep, still hate it. Ugh. I have never opened a fresh KBV flavor and tasted chemically, perfume-ish stuff.

I need someone to remind me when I'm tempted by the sounds of some other flavor that it's probably going to suck. I've now gone through about 2.5 ml of KBV sweet tea with xtra flavor in peach just to wash the nasty juice flavor out of my body.

Thanks guys, it really means a lot as a lot of hard work goes into what we do. We constantly remain grateful, and feel very blessed for the opportunity that we have and continue to look at ways to improve, which will come :)

Unfortunately us relocating has put some of our plans on hold for a bit, but we would never do anything that would possibly sacrifice what we currently do. We just are unable to implement some things we'd LIKE to do, such as bring in hardware, revamp bottles and labeling, "Bait A" sampling, etc.

finecraft

Jun 7, 2012
New Iberia, LA
I couldn't have said it any better! I received my first 30 ml. order of "Mama's Heavenly Angel Wings Rice Pudding" on Thursday. Today, I had to order 2 more bottles. It is the most wonderful juice I have ever vaped. Is it possible to get addicted to rice pudding vape juice? I'm sure there are worse things in life to get addicted to....:)

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
WHOA!!! Did I hear BLACK BERRY ICE CREAM:drool: That is the ABSOLUTE BEST, well along with Black Berry LOL, Escape, Vape Placid(my must have stress joose) and the list goes on and on and on:w00t: Hands down there is nothing out there that compares to KBV!!
Shake & Vape :thumbs:

Bob and Missy keep up the Great work(oh yeah, and Tara TOO:))

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
Don't kill me but I have had a bad flavor or two from KBV
"Escape" was so bad that I could not vape it. and "butter creme icing" just had a nasty flavor
I ordered the sweet tea (without any extra flavoring) and it was okay maybe 5 out of 10. Not all day vape

I usually stick to my normals: Hummingbird, Cantaloupe, Watermelon
I tried the Joosey Fruit and it really tasted like the gum. SPOT ON and it was an all day vape.
I love KBV and I am trying new flavors ( RY4 and Peach Mango) and I will let you know how they are when I receive them.
I still have more to try (when I get money) Need to try angel wings, the ice cream ones.

In closing I do agree KBV has the best juice and I have been burnt by bad flavor by too many companies to try a different brand.
Keep up the good work KBV! If you ever go out of business we are all going to suffer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread