It's on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
My new eVic (and first APV) is headin' this way Priority Mail from ValueVapor in Austin TX! Will be here tomorrow! Discount code EVIC got me another $15 off for $67.50 total including shipping. Good deal! (thanks to the member here who recommended them)

Third thing is to see how long the Pepto-Bismol battery lasts, then get a second one or two larger ones, and a charger. (first is to vape it as is and second is to upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3).

Maligator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Liberal Hell, MA
It's here! Couple packages came today including the eVic. Wife gave me the evil eye and told me to "slow down the ordering". Then she took a big puff off of my eGo-T and asked when she could get one... LOL

First thing I did was update the firmware and now she's charging. Can't wait to test this thing out!!!

20130717_145923.jpg

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Apache is said to be a strong, English pipe tobacco (the real thing=naturally extracted) juice, praised by several posters in the Natural Tobaccos thread. Given I'm a huge fan and daily user of English pipe tobacco, I want to see how good vaping can be emulating that. Given its cost, I'm going to see how close I can get to it using artificial tobacco (artibacco) flavor in DIY mixes. It ships today USPS, so I may have it by Saturday.

I'll post a pic of today's haul when I get it. :)

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
It's here! Couple packages came today including the eVic. Wife gave me the evil eye and told me to "slow down the ordering". Then she took a big puff off of my eGo-T and asked when she could get one... LOL

First thing I did was update the firmware and now she's charging. Can't wait to test this thing out!!!

20130717_145923.jpg

Congratulations! You'll love your eVic! I've had mine since Monday and I love it! Like you the first thing I did was upgraded to the 1.3 firmware. Didn't want to learn the 1.2 then have to relearn the 1.3 firmware. One thing I noticed though was that there doesn't seem to be a way to change the temp display from Celsius to Fahrenheit in the MPV software. Apparently the only way to change it is with the eVic control head. Anyway it's just a minor annoyance that can be easily overlooked.

Enjoy your new eVic and vape on!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Here it is... clockwise: eVic with ProTank installed, 2 ProTanks, 6 30ml dropper bottles, 1 liter of 50/50/24mg unflavored nicotine mix, 3 bottles of FA flavor (Cuban Supreme, Latakia, Maxx), 2 ProTank Mini, 650mAh eGo USB passthrough with ProTank Mini installed and included 2 spare heads, and 3 five-packs of ProTank heads. Centered is the little MFS $14.95 PV that started it all, with it's cigar tube.

Attachments

• nicohog_vaping_stuff.jpg
    nicohog_vaping_stuff.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 98

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Yeah, I would like to see an option for F instead of C. Maybe in a future update?

You can change it to F but only on the control head. To do it click the fire button 5 times, scroll down to Configure and click the button, then scroll to Temp and click. You'll first be asked C or F and once you've made your choice click the button again. Then you'll be at the menu where you can see your current temp, or select the alarm temp.

You can just select Exit and that will set the control head to display F and not C. The thing is you can't do this through the MVR software, it has to be done on the eVic control head itself.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread