It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pounder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
tucson,az
thanks so much... and anytime i would rather send you something to test than waste money... bad for both of us...

again i would love reviews in th emain on ecf...

hugss dawn
Hey Dawn its Bruce in Tucson Az. I just did a review in the review section of ECF. Nobody can make juice like you do.Thank you so much for for the oversized bottel of e juice,your generosity is much appreciated. I cant wait for my next pay day so i can put in another order.

ckreef

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Central GA
After falling off the wagon (back on analogs) for almost a year I just received my new order from Dawn. Super fast shipping and tons of extra goodies. Dawn is the best and DIY FlavorShack is the only vendor I will use to get my liquids. (They were the only vendor I used in the past)

Sucks I had to reset my counter. :(

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
I'm the latest forever fan of DIY Flavorshack. Not only are Dawn's products of a reliable and high quality, her personal and prompt customer service has blown me away. I recently ordered several bottles of flavors, which arrived promptly, but one bottle had an error, with the wrong pg/vg ratio. Also some small funnels I ordered were missing. Less than a week after I emailed to advise, I received a complete replacement order, including full sizes of all the bottles that were correctly done in the first order! I couldn't believe it. I still can't believe it. It will take me a while to vape through all of these wonderful extra supplies, but I can't wait to order from DIY Flavorshack again.

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
Thank You Very Much Dawn!!!!
I drove by your store this morning and You took superb care of myself and 2 other customers even if you were not even fully open. That means a lot to me. I like you and want to see you succeed, so if you need any help you got my number.
Really one hour off your busy schedule, without even the garantee of a sale....Now THAT'S customer service.....and you've made friends today.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
Have to post here, Placed an order friday night around midnight, got shipping email monday around 3pm saying it shipped. finally got my package today (post office mistake) and im loving the Horchata flavor. keep telling my self one flavor a day to try but im not sure ill get to another flavor tomorrow. liking this Horchata too much... cant wait to try jager bomb with my group of friends, who while together have drank a gallon of jager in a single night, and get them all addicted to the juice and complement the nights drinks. :p smelled all of the flavors i got and cant wait to try them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread