It's World No Tobacco Day! Let's Save Lives Together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LET'S SAVE LIVES TOGETHER!

More Than One Billion People Smoke Cigarettes. In honor of World No Tobacco Day, Refer a Smoker and give them coupon code (NOTOBACCO) so they can get an Aspire Gusto Mini for $1. (Must be a new customer.)

If you have a loved one who would like to make the transition from smoking to vaping, you can refer them to Halo and give them the coupon code NOTOBACCO, which gets them the Aspire Gusto Mini Starter Kit for just $1 (Coupon good for new customers only).

For more information on World No Tobacco Day, click here to read the objectives for today, some shocking statistics about smoking, and how second-hand smoke affects non-smokers.

Hmmmm, this doesn't work for me. When I enter the state - Ohio, the price goes back up to 19.99

I'm sorry to hear that it wasn't working. Have you been a customer with us before or have an account with us? If so, the code won't work. The offer is for new customers only with the hope that current customers would encourage friends and family to quit smoking.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    I am a new customer. Finally made it to the checkout. It said 406. I hit the button and it charged me 1999. . My credit card was declined because the limit was $5
    I'm sorry to hear that it wasn't working. Have you been a customer with us before or have an account with us? If so, the code won't work. The offer is for new customers only with the hope that current customers would encourage friends and family to quit smoking.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread