ivape aloha mod - Honu

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA

this review has been corrected by the manufacturer and the owner of ivape. as quoted below

"Yours is a Mk. 1. I am currently working on the Mk II, and all of those will have silver glitter on top. however, it will not be exposed like yours. The Mk II has an acrylic top, and a solid ring, not cut like yours is. The button is also straighter than yours. Sorry I made yours look so janky. :p love ya megs. -- Valium"

DivaB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
Ohio
Can't wait till I get mine!! I ordered the Aloha Lani Friday morning. I checked this morning (Monday) and the order is still pending, which sucks that it hasn't even been shipped yet (I was hoping to have by Wednesday for the vape party) but .... happens. I'm very excited to get it and try it out!! Maybe a miracle will happen and I'll have it in time. I'm sure it'll bring Joe even more sales. (send extra business cards Joe...that is how we exchange information at the parties when someone likes a mod that is being used.)

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Can't wait till I get mine!! I ordered the Aloha Lani Friday morning. I checked this morning (Monday) and the order is still pending, which sucks that it hasn't even been shipped yet (I was hoping to have by Wednesday for the vape party) but .... happens. I'm very excited to get it and try it out!! Maybe a miracle will happen and I'll have it in time. I'm sure it'll bring Joe even more sales. (send extra business cards Joe...that is how we exchange information at the parties when someone likes a mod that is being used.)

DivaB - we had a message posted at the top of our website front page, in very big bold letters that said: "We will be out of town from Thursday, October 21 to Monday, October 25th 2010. Any orders placed between these two dates will not be shipped out until Tuesday Morning, October 26th 2010. We are apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact us with any questions or concerns."

This is why we hadn't gotten a chance to ship it yet, sorry if this caused you concern.

We'll get it out first thing in the morning. Also, I'd love to include extra business cards... but i don't know which Lani is yours, We sold 3 on Friday, 2 went to Ohio :(

lol, hope you like it... let me know if you have any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread