Not open for further replies.

Tarja

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2014
Paicines, CA
by my husband.

Yes, my husband.

I have apparently gone Grape-Ape bugnutty in my juice buying. I can no longer fit any of my supplies in my nice pretty wooden box, and I have moved onto craft supply holders. SEVERAL OF THEM.

No more, he said, ON RAZ CUP DAY! Panic ensued, hysteria...cats & dogs living together...

Of course, I managed to convince him to let me order one Raz cup, but I think I'm done ordering for now. Unless I run out of something that's like, tasty. Which is everything from NT plus one or two others...although I've yet to actually run OUT of anything, I have so much.

I still have bottles of Frenilla from April that haven't been cracked open...I think I have a slight juicediction problem.

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
No no no...you just need to do a better job hiding them. I'm pretty sure my husband does not the seriousness of my NT addiction. I have juices in a makeup bag that I use the most, another makeup bag with the glass bottles (from mixing 12 and NZ for 6), another bag with "other" juices, and a plastic bin with my back up bottles. In the primary bag I keep one of each of the NT flavors so if he sees it my collection isn't huge and it's easier for me to find a flavor. I am a very very lucky girl though because I think he really is of the mindset "If we can afford it and it makes you happy get it". At least that's what he's told me before. I should also mention we've been married 4 months.

What about cheesecake? Surely an exception can be made!! Btw I would be happy to take some of your deep steep Frenilla off your hands...

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Well, I'm not feeling like such a hoarder after all pwheeler. 2000 ml, huh? In fact, I'm a little panicked because Frenilla 6mg is sold out "until the next time" and I'm afraid I don't have enough because I don't know when next time will be.

As opposed to a 4 mo. marriage, I've been married 20 years (this time anyway. :ohmy: )and my attitude is....he'd better never say a word about my juice, my clothes or my shoes. Them there would be fightin' words. :p

I wouldn't tell you to hide it from him though. And the only reason I say that is that I thought mine was well stashed (not really hidden) and that he didn't pay any attention to it but the first thing he did when my sister came to visit.....show her my juice stash! He's not so ignorant to my ways after all.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
by my husband.

Yes, my husband.

I have apparently gone Grape-Ape bugnutty in my juice buying. I can no longer fit any of my supplies in my nice pretty wooden box, and I have moved onto craft supply holders. SEVERAL OF THEM.

No more, he said, ON RAZ CUP DAY! Panic ensued, hysteria...cats & dogs living together...

Of course, I managed to convince him to let me order one Raz cup, but I think I'm done ordering for now. Unless I run out of something that's like, tasty. Which is everything from NT plus one or two others...although I've yet to actually run OUT of anything, I have so much.

I still have bottles of Frenilla from April that haven't been cracked open...I think I have a slight juicediction problem.

LMAO - all he's saying is "you need to sweeten me up more before you order more jooooose" ;) Cleverly shrouded lady lumps and gentle rubs generally do the trick.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
by my husband.

Yes, my husband.

Best advice to you.......P.O. box :vapor: You can just open it up before you get home, stick it in your purse :evil: Bring it out to play with the others while he's occupied in the potty :vapor: Voila.......no more arguments :laugh: Oh yeah.........I only have 4 bottles out at a time :) The others are in a big tackle box.....hidden away :)

Also.......original reason for P.O. box was so my liquids wouldn't get heated in my mailbox due to sun :)

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
by my husband.

Yes, my husband.

TAMMY_WYNETTE_lp.jpg

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
Well, I'm not feeling like such a hoarder after all pwheeler. 2000 ml, huh? In fact, I'm a little panicked because Frenilla 6mg is sold out "until the next time" and I'm afraid I don't have enough because I don't know when next time will be.

As opposed to a 4 mo. marriage, I've been married 20 years (this time anyway. :ohmy: )and my attitude is....he'd better never say a word about my juice, my clothes or my shoes. Them there would be fightin' words. :p

I wouldn't tell you to hide it from him though. And the only reason I say that is that I thought mine was well stashed (not really hidden) and that he didn't pay any attention to it but the first thing he did when my sister came to visit.....show her my juice stash! He's not so ignorant to my ways after all.

I suspect he knows more than I give him credit for but I operate on the "Don't ask don't tell" rule in my house. It works so far!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I guess I am lucky in the fact that mine knows I am still spending less than I was when I was smoking and it has to be a healthier alternative to something that I will never give up. If I had to choose between my vaping and my husband..............I'll tell ya right now I would sort of miss him sometimes. :D I'm saving money even more since I started DIY. It is a lot of fun and something you may consider at one point. Good luck to you.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Actually, she knows how much I have and thinks I'm crazy. I just did an inventory and I tallied 2590 ml of juices, counting my unflavored, juices from my pre-NT days, and a bunch of juice I got for freebies at Vape Blast in San Antonio this past weekend. I have a ton of NT juices, 2 of which have taken up permanent residence in my 2 Reos, so the other NT flavors are there for mixing, love the Wakonda and CB mix, dripping and just generally there when I want them. But with the amount I have, I feel I would be pushing it if I blatantly ordered a bunch more when I have a lot already. I would definitely have to do that on the sly. Not to intentionally be sneaky, just doing my best to avoid an issue.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I guess I am lucky in the fact that mine knows I am still spending less than I was when I was smoking and it has to be a healthier alternative to something that I will never give up. If I had to choose between my vaping and my husband..............I'll tell ya right now I would sort of miss him sometimes. :D I'm saving money even more since I started DIY. It is a lot of fun and something you may consider at one point. Good luck to you.

LOL! :laugh: That's funny, Torey! Mine would rather wish I didn't even vape, but knows it's my thing, my way of staying off of cigarettes, and even consented to go to Vape Blast with me, which was cool, because maybe she would learn something about it and wouldn't be as critical, and it seemed to work! I don't hide my vaping and talk about it as much as possible to educate and inform. I am still not certain she knows how much I actually have invested in vaping, but that's slowed down a lot since I have my vape gear and plenty of juice. That is until Rob's Woodvil release :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread