I've been banned....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhock50

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Sedalia, MO. USA
I totally understand. I now have a 3 tier cabinet that I keep my juice and vape stuff in. I have several that have never been opened. When I get packages in the mail, I usually just tell my husband, "oh that's just some stuff I traded". I have a hard time passing up sales and usually don't lol. You are not alone.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Tell him to make sure he gets back before the new expansion drops in November! WoW4life.

Yeah, that's the reason and he has missed a lot and he wants to pre-order so we can get the auto rep to 90 thing. I'm leveling one toon to 90 (at 87, not too far behind) and have two pandas at 12 or something. I'll auto rep one of them and then I'll have seven 90's for the expansion. Hubby only has one so he needs to get done with sorting and start grinding for rep...he's really behind. :evil:

Chefmilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Long Island
Yeah, that's the reason and he has missed a lot and he wants to pre-order so we can get the auto rep to 90 thing. I'm leveling one toon to 90 (at 87, not too far behind) and have two pandas at 12 or something. I'll auto rep one of them and then I'll have seven 90's for the expansion. Hubby only has one so he needs to get done with sorting and start grinding for rep...he's really behind. :evil:
I've got 6 90's and 3 more toons above 85 right now.
Horde, of course.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I've got 6 90's and 3 more toons above 85 right now.
Horde, of course.

I'm Ally as our pals who started our guild are big ally fans. I don't care, I have a few Horde toons on another server but haven't done much as without a guild it's kinda lonely. And I mine, skin and farm, that's it...so I'm a boring person for a guild!! :laugh:

Chefmilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Long Island
I've got a buddy in guild who has max fishing and cooking on 10 toons.

I'm going to say sorry right now for the derail and stop the WoW talk. back to being banned.

I send everything to my office and have a low limit CC that my wife has no access to. Finding NT might be one of the best and worst things to happen to me ever.

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
I'm Ally as our pals who started our guild are big ally fans. I don't care, I have a few Horde toons on another server but haven't done much as without a guild it's kinda lonely. And I mine, skin and farm, that's it...so I'm a boring person for a guild!! :laugh:

Come play XXIV with me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread