The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I've been banned....

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by Tarja, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It's okay, sloth. Let it out. We're all here to help. :)

2. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    Mine knows and doesn't mind since as I'm typing he's figuring out the high priced cards from his Magic collection to sell them and he has five giant card boxes of 1000 cards each of different releases he can sell for a lump sum and he has thousands more to sort. And that is just Magic...so the one time he made a comment I brought up all his collections of so many different expensive things and he said, "Yeah...okay..." :blush: and now he just asks what I got. :laugh:

3. roxynoodle

roxynoodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    Its so easy being single :D

4. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    You have a point there Roxy! If a husband and wife both vape NT juice and decided to divorce, who gets custody of the juice?????

5. Chimney34

Chimney34 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sorry you're banned:(
    I shouldn't have looked at this thread though. I'm still pretty new to Nicoticket...been vaping their amazing juices for about 6 weeks I'd say. Needless to say I forgot today was Tuesday until I saw you mention ordering some Raz Cup today. So now I have Raz Cup & Hummingbird on the way. Plus I saw they're doing another run of Strawnilla soon. I'm not married but I may need someone to ban me pretty soon:laugh:

6. AStilettoHeel

AStilettoHeel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

But...but...next week is OR3O! He HAS to let you get at least one 50 ml of that. Right? Right?

7. Kbennett65

Kbennett65 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2013
    Northern, Wi, USA
    Darn those husbands! I haven't been banned, at least not yet. He does say in a rather loud voice [but he doesn't yell so he says] how much do you spend on that sh...stuff!!??

8. roxynoodle

roxynoodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    That could be 5 years of litigation and the poor juice would *gasp* go bad :ohmy:

9. Shipmonster

Shipmonster Senior Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Paradise
    Hmmm I made a quitting prenup, so to speak.

I've been smoking since I was 11 and she'd been there the last few years while I've been "transferring" to vaping, and when the 1st e cigs weren't working she'd tell me to go outside and have an analouge I was so .....y lol.

So finally I was really finding my groove with vaping I said "This looks like it'll be more expensive that smoking but it's working..." And she knew where I was going and said "I wont yell at you for spending money as long as you're not smoking"

HALL PASS GRANTED :vapor::banana:

10. jdrewry

jdrewry Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    You know...a post office box in the next town over should take care of the problem quite nicely....:2cool:

11. jdrewry

jdrewry Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    Somebody beat me to it...:thumb:

12. FoxdenVixen

FoxdenVixen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2014
    Parker, CO USA
    Wonder if that beats Megs stash! Maybe, maybe not!

13. FoxdenVixen

FoxdenVixen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2014
    Parker, CO USA
    He plays Magic? So do I! Magic night at Megs!!!!

14. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    Not really which is why he's selling the high priced cards and the lesser cards in bulk lots. He does mostly board games and online games. He's been off WoW for a year and is itching to get back on it, but only after all the cards are done. You know he spent big money when he used to get holiday cards from the card distributer...:laugh:

Cases upon cases upon cases of every expansion. I underestimated the amount of cards by a lot yesterday. He came up from the basement announcing that he only has 60,000 more cards to sort...yeah, he can NEVER say one word about my stash. :evil:

15. motabrownie

motabrownie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2014
    Lawrence, KS
    Women usually get custody of the kids so I think its only fair that the husband gets custody of the juice. :evil:

16. Shoebunnie

Shoebunnie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Plano, TX

That is not even close to being fair!! Whoever gets the teens also gets the juice. It's the only way to survive.

17. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Where I live, a divorce means splitting the household assets 50/50. Where splitting of an individual asset is either not practicable or undesired, a like-for-like value exchange is utilized. If it came to that, I would keep the juice and she would get... my car. Maybe I should back off on the juice hoarding thing.

18. Shoebunnie

Shoebunnie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Plano, TX
    There is no way it does. I'm ashamed of myself but when I tallied up my juice I'm at 3100 in NT alone. June 1st when I discovered NT and I would see all the pretty collections I thought y'all were crazy to hoard that much juice. Now I'm right up there with everyone else. I promise I will probably slow down after OR3o and cheesecake come out. Unless of course Clark creates something else divine. I only vape a couple of mls a day so I'm not quite sure how or why I ended up with this much juice... Now I understand why it's called the NuT house!!

19. Tarja

Tarja Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2014
    Paicines, CA
    Alas, all of the PO Box suggestions would be great, IF I didn't already have one. I live in a VERY small town, and we do not get mail delivery. They'd just end up handing over mail from both boxes to whomever showed up that day. And my husband KNOWS the purple package.

The black package, however, threw him for a loop. So I might be able to get away with OR3O and cheesecake and...

Hrm.

I'l also need a solo credit card.

*EDIT* so small, the town doesn't even have census data. We're lumped in with county :)
    :laugh:

20. EvilBeast

EvilBeast Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

For the credit card thing just go and get a pre-paid credit card...no paper trail lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.