I've been banned....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Mine knows and doesn't mind since as I'm typing he's figuring out the high priced cards from his Magic collection to sell them and he has five giant card boxes of 1000 cards each of different releases he can sell for a lump sum and he has thousands more to sort. And that is just Magic...so the one time he made a comment I brought up all his collections of so many different expensive things and he said, "Yeah...okay..." :blush: and now he just asks what I got. :laugh:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Sorry you're banned:(
I shouldn't have looked at this thread though. I'm still pretty new to Nicoticket...been vaping their amazing juices for about 6 weeks I'd say. Needless to say I forgot today was Tuesday until I saw you mention ordering some Raz Cup today. So now I have Raz Cup & Hummingbird on the way. Plus I saw they're doing another run of Strawnilla soon. I'm not married but I may need someone to ban me pretty soon:laugh:

Shipmonster

Aug 13, 2014
Paradise
Hmmm I made a quitting prenup, so to speak.

I've been smoking since I was 11 and she'd been there the last few years while I've been "transferring" to vaping, and when the 1st e cigs weren't working she'd tell me to go outside and have an analouge I was so .....y lol.

So finally I was really finding my groove with vaping I said "This looks like it'll be more expensive that smoking but it's working..." And she knew where I was going and said "I wont yell at you for spending money as long as you're not smoking"

HALL PASS GRANTED :vapor::banana:

FoxdenVixen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Parker, CO USA
I have about 2000 ml of juice in a few places including a dresser drawer some hidden under some clothes that I don't wear hardly ever, a black plastic toolbox, and my old cigar humidor which stores 50 bottles up to 50 ml. I have had to slow down myself before an outright ban is imposed on me!!

Wonder if that beats Megs stash! Maybe, maybe not!

FoxdenVixen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Parker, CO USA
Mine knows and doesn't mind since as I'm typing he's figuring out the high priced cards from his Magic collection to sell them and he has five giant card boxes of 1000 cards each of different releases he can sell for a lump sum and he has thousands more to sort. And that is just Magic...so the one time he made a comment I brought up all his collections of so many different expensive things and he said, "Yeah...okay..." :blush: and now he just asks what I got. :laugh:

He plays Magic? So do I! Magic night at Megs!!!!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
He plays Magic? So do I! Magic night at Megs!!!!

Not really which is why he's selling the high priced cards and the lesser cards in bulk lots. He does mostly board games and online games. He's been off WoW for a year and is itching to get back on it, but only after all the cards are done. You know he spent big money when he used to get holiday cards from the card distributer...:laugh:

Cases upon cases upon cases of every expansion. I underestimated the amount of cards by a lot yesterday. He came up from the basement announcing that he only has 60,000 more cards to sort...yeah, he can NEVER say one word about my stash. :evil:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Where I live, a divorce means splitting the household assets 50/50. Where splitting of an individual asset is either not practicable or undesired, a like-for-like value exchange is utilized. If it came to that, I would keep the juice and she would get... my car. Maybe I should back off on the juice hoarding thing.

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
Wonder if that beats Megs stash! Maybe, maybe not!

There is no way it does. I'm ashamed of myself but when I tallied up my juice I'm at 3100 in NT alone. June 1st when I discovered NT and I would see all the pretty collections I thought y'all were crazy to hoard that much juice. Now I'm right up there with everyone else. I promise I will probably slow down after OR3o and cheesecake come out. Unless of course Clark creates something else divine. I only vape a couple of mls a day so I'm not quite sure how or why I ended up with this much juice... Now I understand why it's called the NuT house!!

Tarja

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2014
Paicines, CA
Alas, all of the PO Box suggestions would be great, IF I didn't already have one. I live in a VERY small town, and we do not get mail delivery. They'd just end up handing over mail from both boxes to whomever showed up that day. And my husband KNOWS the purple package.

The black package, however, threw him for a loop. So I might be able to get away with OR3O and cheesecake and...

Hrm.

I'l also need a solo credit card.

*EDIT* so small, the town doesn't even have census data. We're lumped in with county :)
:laugh:

Last edited:

EvilBeast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Alas, all of the PO Box suggestions would be great, IF I didn't already have one. I live in a VERY small town, and we do not get mail delivery. They'd just end up handing over mail from both boxes to whomever showed up that day. And my husband KNOWS the purple package.

The black package, however, threw him for a loop. So I might be able to get away with OR3O and cheesecake and...

Hrm.

I'l also need a solo credit card.

*EDIT* so small, the town doesn't even have census data. We're lumped in with county :)
:laugh:

For the credit card thing just go and get a pre-paid credit card...no paper trail lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread