The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I've got mad love for my provari, now what tank completes it?!

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Connor S, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    Tampa Bay
  2. Gfinch

Gfinch Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2013
    Pilot Point, TX
    Thanks Bad, I've looked all over for a pic of the 25mm on a Provari. So it won't look as cool or sexy as it should. This to shall pass as I am sure these will not be my last IBTanks. I'll just order the 22mm next time and the beauty ring and use the 25mm's on the backups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. cyndezu

cyndezu Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2009
    Broken Arrow, OK
    I have a nautilus tank but, I think I have mad love for a Sophia.. I gotta try and control myself somewhere :D

Aspire 5.jpg Aspire 5.jpg

4. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    I had one, but found it performed like a ProTank, and not even like a ProTank "at it's best"...

5. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I never had any trouble with my Hypertanks but I haven't bothered to use them in a while.

6. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN

+1 on the SnP tank. Love it!!!!! Except I need to get the pro ring or whatever it's called for airflow and flush look on the ProVari. Right now, I have to lift the tank up a little. And the Dripper Pro is my next purchase, can't wait.

7. shellro07

shellro07 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2013
    Colorado, USA
    I love the IBTanked tanks! Very consistent vapor and flavor.

8. Zogman100

Zogman100 Senior Member Verified Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Omaha, NE
    For ease of use, no hassle, long term vaping, I will cast a vote for the Nautilus! Have been using this since I got my Provari and have not had a single issue with it and the 5 ml tank lasts forever. Have no experience with IBTanked so I can't chime in on those but for me the Nautilus delivers the vaping experience that I am looking for.

9. Southern Tina

Southern Tina Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    I got scammed on the Nautilus. Ordered it 3 weeks ago and turns out it's from some Chinese company. I usually know better than that. I got trigger happy. Ugh.

10. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    I'm going to try these. Is there a good reputable, fast shipping place you suggest?

11. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    The only place that sells IBTanked tanks is IBTanked - IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

12. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
  13. taguy

taguy Senior Member Verified Member

Apr 5, 2013
    houston
    I bought a couple of Nautilus tanks as well, just rec'd it yesterday, and I really like it as well, easy to use, plenty of vapor, and nice taste. I got my ProV last Sat., came with the Protank, was great for a few days, but come late Tues., it started tasting funny, wasn't providing much vapor, and the drip tip got real loose, even if it was just that I needed to replace to coil (I actually forgot it came with another one till now, lol), should of lasted more than a few days. The Nautilus is great, hope it lasts!!!

14. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    The squape is one I would also want to try, but if I bought one, I would want the all ss body, and xtra parts for it at the same time, and with all that I could just about buy 2 KFL+'s, so I never did it, but I would still like to get one at some point.

KAS

15. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Actually, RTD Vapor - a great source many of us rely on for AW IMR batteries - they carry some IBTanked tanks!
    No paint jobs, and I think just black or stainless caps...

16. Mezrein

Mezrein Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2013
    Oregon
    Yay a place to show off. My turn!
    [​IMG]

Ya it's a vamo in the center. But the topper on it I use on my provaris as well. :) left to right, kfl clone, smoktech pbc, russian 91
    Sent while on the move with Tapatalk

17. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    Thanks. I don't need fancy. Just something that works. :)

18. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

19. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I didn't like it.

20. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    What was it that you did not like? was it that pressure change thing again? I think it is the same type of devise as the kayfuns.

KAS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.