I've got mad love for my provari, now what tank completes it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gfinch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2013
Pilot Point, TX
View attachment 307738

A 25mm IBTanked will look like this on a Provari.

I don't know of a flared beauty ring for this combination. The IBT Pro 22 proring would help aesthetically, but there will still be some overlap of the tank.

Thanks Bad, I've looked all over for a pic of the 25mm on a Provari. So it won't look as cool or sexy as it should. This to shall pass as I am sure these will not be my last IBTanks. I'll just order the 22mm next time and the beauty ring and use the 25mm's on the backups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cyndezu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a nautilus tank but, I think I have mad love for a Sophia.. I gotta try and control myself somewhere :D

Aspire 5.jpg Aspire 5.jpg

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
KFL+, KF Mini, Squape as far as rebuildable

SnP or IBT for Cartos...

eBaron or HH357 for drippers...

+1 on the SnP tank. Love it!!!!! Except I need to get the pro ring or whatever it's called for airflow and flush look on the ProVari. Right now, I have to lift the tank up a little. And the Dripper Pro is my next purchase, can't wait.

Zogman100

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Omaha, NE
For ease of use, no hassle, long term vaping, I will cast a vote for the Nautilus! Have been using this since I got my Provari and have not had a single issue with it and the 5 ml tank lasts forever. Have no experience with IBTanked so I can't chime in on those but for me the Nautilus delivers the vaping experience that I am looking for.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I'm really loving the Nautilus. Great flavor and vapor production, massive tank, idiot proof and it looks decent!

View attachment 308020

I got scammed on the Nautilus. Ordered it 3 weeks ago and turns out it's from some Chinese company. I usually know better than that. I got trigger happy. Ugh.

taguy

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
houston
For ease of use, no hassle, long term vaping, I will cast a vote for the Nautilus! Have been using this since I got my Provari and have not had a single issue with it and the 5 ml tank lasts forever. Have no experience with IBTanked so I can't chime in on those but for me the Nautilus delivers the vaping experience that I am looking for.

I bought a couple of Nautilus tanks as well, just rec'd it yesterday, and I really like it as well, easy to use, plenty of vapor, and nice taste. I got my ProV last Sat., came with the Protank, was great for a few days, but come late Tues., it started tasting funny, wasn't providing much vapor, and the drip tip got real loose, even if it was just that I needed to replace to coil (I actually forgot it came with another one till now, lol), should of lasted more than a few days. The Nautilus is great, hope it lasts!!!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
KFL+, KF Mini, Squape as far as rebuildable

SnP or IBT for Cartos...

eBaron or HH357 for drippers...

The squape is one I would also want to try, but if I bought one, I would want the all ss body, and xtra parts for it at the same time, and with all that I could just about buy 2 KFL+'s, so I never did it, but I would still like to get one at some point.

KAS

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
The squape is one I would also want to try, but if I bought one, I would want the all ss body, and xtra parts for it at the same time, and with all that I could just about buy 2 KFL+'s, so I never did it, but I would still like to get one at some point.

KAS

I didn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread