Ive got the fever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
So i started out with a ego 650 kit and two flavors. My first order from ecblends i got 3 more flavors and a ce5. Then from vz i got a ego-w clearo and another flavor. Went to the BM today amd got a vivi nova a ego twist battery and 2 new flavors (apple and cherry limeade. Both very good) got home from the store and was running low on my coffee flavor from ec dragons cafe so i ordered a 50ml and like 5 other flavors another vivi (my favorite clearo ive tried so i wanted 2) and went to vz because i lost my mouthpiece for the ego w amd got a new one and a replacement cart for it.

So far im agood almost a month in with arouns 230-40 usd spent. Still cheaper then smoking especially since i found a tank i plan on sticking with a while and have a bulk of liquid to last a while aswell. I was spending 200 easy on smokes a month. Im liking this twist i got today too. The vivis i got were minis. I like changing flavors too often to commit to a 3.5ml tank.

Im looking at getting a vamo next or maybe even a provari next month. Maybe sooner. My gf wants to get into vapibg so she wants me to get the bigger one and hand her down my 650. (Not sure she will get my ego twist though i think itll be my backup)

Btw cam anyone tell me how to know i got the authentic vivi from the BM today? I got the kit which came in a black box with two extra heads said vivi nova on front on side it has a C E mark a check in a circle a recyclable symbol amd the letter SGS with red lines underneath and to the right. It looks the exact same as the one on the vision site.

SORRY - I meant to post this in the General Smoking section but was on my dang phone and got the wrong one.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
Thanks ill check those sites. Fron what i could tell it looked like it. I didnt think to ask the clerk if it was a vision product. I suppose the true test will be when my one in the mail gets here ill compare. Either way i was happy enough with it to want another one. Granted ive only had it 6 hours but on the spinner at 4.0 volts its great. I just out it on my 650 amd its not quite the same.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread