I've learned alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbeckett

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
DALLAS, TEXAS
dallastexas.ezhoster.com
So I started with the $100.00 elusion. I then started buying RN 4081 kits. I bought one blu, one 7-11 kit, one disposable kit. Those worked about a year, then I got back on the analogs. The other day, while searching Dallas, Texas retaillers I found the vapor stop http://www.thatvaporplace.com, close to me on Ferguson road in east Dallas.

Holy smokes! He had a genuine joyetech ego-t (type A). He let me try it; I came home with one. These are 1,000% superior to any RN4081!!!!!!!!

I had vg juices left over that I didn't like at all, using them through the RN4081'S. They now taste great thru the ego-t.

Does anyone have issues using the ego-t clones? Is the genuine joyetech product the only one to get?

Last edited:

djbeckett

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
DALLAS, TEXAS
dallastexas.ezhoster.com
I've answered my own question. I got another ego-t, not a genuine. BLAH!!!! Burnt taste!!!. I pushed the wick down (found a short video about wick adjustment), added a few drops of water to some old VG juice (thin it a little). It's much better.

Most comments about ego-t burnt taste was to switch tanks. I took a real ego-t tank and used it in the clone. That immediately worked. I am a recovered RN4081 user, I don't want to switch, this ego-t is a huge vapor maker, I just want to find a permanent solution to the nasty burn taste.......

djbeckett

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
DALLAS, TEXAS
dallastexas.ezhoster.com
I said to my wife last night: what could be better than the ego-t!! Well, apparently there is. I spoke with my best supplier on the phone last night ecigarettes | electronic Cigarettes | e-liquid. He's sending me, free of charge a kanger t2-e clearomizer Kanger T2-E Clearomizer for EGO T. He thinks I'll like this better than the tanks that came with my ego-t.

I kept getting the burn taste out of one atomizer, so I watched a video explaining how to adjust my ego-t type a atomizer wick. I quickly destroyed it, so I ordered two new atomizers from azsmokefree, $9.00 a piece.

He also suggested mixing PG and VG. I quit using PG liquid a year ago, it made our throats hurt, but now I wonder if that was because we were using those puny RN4081's.

Nobody wants to hear my ranting, thanks for letting me talk e-cig. forum......

djbeckett

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
DALLAS, TEXAS
dallastexas.ezhoster.com
A co-worker has that ego twist, which I only learned about yesterday. It has a voltage dial on the battery end. He also had two different tanks with different length wicks: one long, one short. He briefly showed me how you have to tip the unit to get juice to the wicks.

I will try that unit in the future. Liquid flavors now consume my thoughts. I made my first attempts mixing my existing stock, and only recently discovered you can buy PG/VG mixes and flavor concentrates! I'm wondering how these flavor concentrates will work. I'd also like to branch out and try fruit, coffee and any other flavor that sounds good. I'm looking at DIY liquids, but haven't taken that on. We have always been partial to tobacco flavors...

djbeckett

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
DALLAS, TEXAS
dallastexas.ezhoster.com
I couldn't even get the genuine eGo-T to work with my VG juices. The eGo-T seems to be a mixed bag generally speaking. Glad you're enjoying yours, though.

Paulette's right: the next step toward the perfect vape is variable voltage. Check out the eGo-C if your still happy with Joyetech products when you're ready to upgrade.

Really? It gets even better!!!????????

My bud at azmokefree sent me a t-2 clearomizer, free to try, goodbye ego-t tanks! The wife took one hit and said "I want one."

I'm not having any problems with VG, but took members advice and bought some PG. I still prefer VG, so my mix is heavy in VG.

VG: Virginia. Tobacco. Virginia flue cured. Turkish tobacco. Tobacco sweet. Clove.
PG: Virginia.

I found a few drops of clove in the mix was nice.
I have flavor concentrate coming. Tobacco, of course. I think I just drip it into what I have.....

My azsmoke free bud said my t-2 coil may not last long using the VG. He's got 5 for $7.99.

300 analogs not consumed......

djbeckett

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
DALLAS, TEXAS
dallastexas.ezhoster.com
More stuff discovered (using ego-t 1000 mah, Kanger t-2 tank): Leaving a battery plugged into a charger overnight hasen't seemed to hurt it. If you have a charged battery, full tank and it still doesn't hit good, it's the coil. The atomizer, plug in tanks deliver burn hits. T-2 tanks will leak to the battery: push a paper towel inside the battery contact to soak up the juice. Filling a T-2 tank too high seems to accelerate the leaking process. HHV, goodejuice have some fine tobacco juices. Our 7's Dallas, Texas retail store doesn't have much and are high-priced.

My first 650 mah ego-t buy (joyetech), $86.00 kit: the retailler said "beware of clones, this is the original". I bought that ego-t clone, 1000 mah (azsmokefree.com), $50.00 kit, works TWICE AS GOOD.

I FEEL BETTER, HAVE MORE MONEY.

800 ANALOGS NOT USED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread